Vatican threatened Irish Bishops to not Report Sexual Abuse

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i'm not reading that either
newnz.gif
This is what happens when you debate someone incapable of any thought. They make an absolute statement acting as if the statement at hand is beneath them when in all actually they don't possess the ability to actually even address it. It's the defense system of the stupid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I give money to my local catholic church.
I don't think they rape little boys, but I still would like to give money to the parish.
*shrug*

I give money to my local catholic church.
I don't think they rape little boys, but I still would like to give money to the parish.
*shrug*

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Catholicism FTL
laugh.gif

How anyone who seriously has read any European history book and then seriously believe in the Catholic church is honestly beyond me.  A totally corrupt and evil institution for oh well the past 2,000 years.

this, couldn't have said it better
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Catholicism FTL
laugh.gif

How anyone who seriously has read any European history book and then seriously believe in the Catholic church is honestly beyond me.  A totally corrupt and evil institution for oh well the past 2,000 years.

this, couldn't have said it better
tired.gif

Originally Posted by will068

What I notice is that all these gay sexual child abuse/ gay pedophilia are all concentrated in Western Countries.

Do you hear about these type of incidents in Non-Western Countries ?

I hate to stereotype, but most of the perps in these cases ( religion or no religion ) are white males. Hell, the majority of sex tourists that frequent 3rd world countries are all middle aged white males from western countries.
,Great Britan (UK GOT THAT CRAP BAD FOR REAL MAN ),JAPAN, CHINA, THAILAND,BURMA, AFRICA (C.R.S NUFF SAID). THIS IS A WORLDWIDE PROBLEM.

Originally Posted by will068

What I notice is that all these gay sexual child abuse/ gay pedophilia are all concentrated in Western Countries.

Do you hear about these type of incidents in Non-Western Countries ?

I hate to stereotype, but most of the perps in these cases ( religion or no religion ) are white males. Hell, the majority of sex tourists that frequent 3rd world countries are all middle aged white males from western countries.
,Great Britan (UK GOT THAT CRAP BAD FOR REAL MAN ),JAPAN, CHINA, THAILAND,BURMA, AFRICA (C.R.S NUFF SAID). THIS IS A WORLDWIDE PROBLEM.

Oh so this is why dude made that other thread. Got pwned in an argument and then ran away.

Yall know he read the responses just didn't have any rebuttals
laugh.gif

Oh so this is why dude made that other thread. Got pwned in an argument and then ran away.

Yall know he read the responses just didn't have any rebuttals
laugh.gif

I'm ashamed to even say I'm Catholic 
tired.gif
.  I know my parish donates to homeless shelters for food and other places that help out the less fortunate, which is why I donate, but I'm not even sure where the money goes after it leaves my hand.  I just hope that these pedophiles get life sentences in prison
30t6p3b.gif

I'm ashamed to even say I'm Catholic 
tired.gif
.  I know my parish donates to homeless shelters for food and other places that help out the less fortunate, which is why I donate, but I'm not even sure where the money goes after it leaves my hand.  I just hope that these pedophiles get life sentences in prison
30t6p3b.gif

The pope said I can't use condoms...
tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif
You let a dude in white robes direct your life? And people wonder why I make fun of religion. Its like the stupidest joke ever.

Honest question... Why would the Vatican need lawyers? Why don't they pray on it?
nerd.gif

Right, because Catholicism = Religion. Makes perfect sense.

roll.gif
, actually, it does, genius

lol

like strawberry=fruit and heat=warmth and red=color

lol

dude really argued against catholicism being reffered to as religion...

roll.gif

please, tell us what catholicism is, if it isn't religion, guy...

(do yall even think out your arguments before posting?)

The pope said I can't use condoms...
tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif
You let a dude in white robes direct your life? And people wonder why I make fun of religion. Its like the stupidest joke ever.

Honest question... Why would the Vatican need lawyers? Why don't they pray on it?
nerd.gif

Right, because Catholicism = Religion. Makes perfect sense.

roll.gif
, actually, it does, genius

lol

like strawberry=fruit and heat=warmth and red=color

lol

dude really argued against catholicism being reffered to as religion...

roll.gif

please, tell us what catholicism is, if it isn't religion, guy...

(do yall even think out your arguments before posting?)

I was just thinking about this..when someone says 'he has more money than god,' surely that is after all of the hush money and payoffs have been doled out right?

I was just thinking about this..when someone says 'he has more money than god,' surely that is after all of the hush money and payoffs have been doled out right?

Dude the vatican HAS to be worth BILLIONS. Theres NO way they're not. They're like the oldest company in the world
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dude the vatican HAS to be worth BILLIONS. Theres NO way they're not. They're like the oldest company in the world
eek.gif
laugh.gif

newnz.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love how yall atheists always resort to name calling and insulting people's intelligence when they don't think they way you do lol

edit: that gif is GOLD though
laugh.gif
roll.gif

newnz.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love how yall atheists always resort to name calling and insulting people's intelligence when they don't think they way you do lol

edit: that gif is GOLD though
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom