Valentine's Day... Official Thread For Ideas.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

Boo. How far outta town?
3 hrs away from where im at. Suggestions?
Do you know any of her friends?
You could try talking to one of them and getting the address from them, but you might come off as a stalker anyway
ohwell.gif
It depends on the girl, some might find it super sweet but i don't think i'd risk it...

Nah. Dont really know her friends like that guess ill just send a txt
grin.gif

I say get her some sentimental gifts
like how Jim from the office got Pam on Christmas the tea pot with all the little things inside.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Plans for next weekend:

1. Send flowers to her job on Friday and make her special.
2. Dinner on Sunday + NBA All Star Weekend
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my
devil.gif
 plan as well 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no wifey or gf, and im turnin 21 so its all about me! lol

lets hope ATX can help me bring it in properly!

damn i cant think of nothing, dinner fa sho...box of candy, and a rose? yeah im a winner!

I think shes getting me a PS3 or those 6s. But Imma take her to dinner and do the flowers and candy thing.

i hate valentines day personally but like all other holidays i observe it.
*shrugs* that spa gift would be
pimp.gif
though.

Valentine's Day is Over-rated in my opinion. I mean how many Holidays do the chicks get??? The man cares nothing about most holidays unless it involves good home cooking, most holidays are set up for the women!
smh.gif

First valentines day as a married man and I have no clue what to do.

I did the roses leading to the bed with a heart made of rose petals with a diamond bracelet in the middle thing last year......how the hell am I gonna top that??

This is gonna be tough.

I was thinking about taking her to see phantom of the opera on saturday night then sunday go see valentines day movie...flowers chocolate and maybe a bracelet from zales or something

Real talk the DMV has the sweetest VDay spots..You could go to Reagan National and watch the air planes take off while you eat dinner, you can go to the French Embassy for their Le Saint Valentine event, you could go on a cruise down the river while you eat dinner and listen to music, you could take a stroll through Gtown, etc.

The point is if you live in DC and you don't come up with something good than smh at you..you might not be getting buns.

My girlfriend was talking (like 3 weeks ago) about how she would appreciate rose petals scattered everywhere as a surprise and how she was never the romantic type but now she appreciates that sweet stuff.

I have been thinkin about doing that for her, i just think its a lot of work and i dont really want too lol

We already decided not to exchange presents cause we both broke. smh But if i decide to do this rose petal thing, DO I HAVE TO USE REAL ONES OR ARE SILK ONES JUST AS GOOD???? lol sorry if this is an ignorant statement.

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

My girlfriend was talking (like 3 weeks ago) about how she would appreciate rose petals scattered everywhere as a surprise and how she was never the romantic type but now she appreciates that sweet stuff.

I have been thinkin about doing that for her, i just think its a lot of work and i dont really want too lol

We already decided not to exchange presents cause we both broke. smh But if i decide to do this rose petal thing, DO I HAVE TO USE REAL ONES OR ARE SILK ONES JUST AS GOOD???? lol sorry if this is an ignorant statement.
silk are tres cheesy.  You can buy a bag of real rose petals for the cheap, it's not like you have to buy the roses and pull the petals off yourself
laugh.gif

FYI - for all you broke simps:

just saw long stem roses @ the .99 cent store...no lie!

**went there to buy some Symphony chocolate bars....YUM!!

taking my girl to dinner, then to see valentines day movie, then to a hotel with a bottle of champagne and i got her a necklace.

this is the first time we are actually doing something for valentines day in the 4 years we have been together so i thought i would make it special

ehhhh I'm a little bitter this year. @#$ Vday.
All Star Weekend>>>>>>

It's just one day people use as an excuse to make up for what's lacking in their dull and generic relationships.
Random unexpected acts of affection FTW.

book a hotel room for after dinner and decorate the room before hand with flowers and chocolate.

Originally Posted by tooflyy

book a hotel room for after dinner and decorate the room before hand with flowers and chocolate.
straight coming to america that mo'fo huh?!  
King Jaffe Joffer!!!   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

I think shes getting me a PS3 or those 6s. But Imma take her to dinner and do the flowers and candy thing.
Damn you get a PS3 and she gets dinner, candy and flower, gotta respect it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom