Valentine's Day... Official Thread For Ideas.

Hmmm being single ftl ...?

I would want something to eat like that heart shaped pizza my friend wants hella bad and something edible for later on ...
grin.gif

One of my homies got some watermelon flavored lube to get his D sucked on because she didn't like doing that because of the taste.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

custom balloons
vermont teddy bear
*** steak house
flowers

all things ive done in the past but i too need ideas
i was looking forward to that lobster,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Hmmm being single ftl ...?

I would want something to eat like that heart shaped pizza my friend wants hella bad and something edible for later on ...
grin.gif

One of my homies got some watermelon flavored lube to get his D sucked on because she didn't like doing that because of the taste.

HAHAHHAHAAHA nice.

This is going to be my first VDAY in years. I found this girl that I really like so I'm gonna just do my thang for her.

She worked on Sunday but I asked her to get that day off..
I'm doing this scavenger hunt thing for her tomorrow to ask her to officially be my Valentine, and then lead it into something for that Sunday.
Starting off with some chocolate covered strawberries on her car, gonna lead her to a few places, and end with a custom puzzle with some cute *$!@ written on it.

The actual day though, I got a late !!$ reservation (thought she was gonna work that day smh) @ 915, so what should I do up until then?

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

I have this girl that Im talking to but nothing official. no address. what can I do besides txt HVD? Or how can I get the addy without her getting suspicious I want it to be a surprise.

no matter how u do it youre gonna come off kinda stalkerish...just leave it alone son

Were finna have a movie day on the 13, watching, wolfman, that valentine movie, that dear john and percy jackson, then dinner and sex.

On the next day I'm getting her a perfume and edible arrangements.

y'all need to hit up costco for flowers...under $15 and they got a variety of them too
always go there for v-day and mother's day

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I have this girl that Im talking to but nothing official. no address. what can I do besides txt HVD? Or how can I get the addy without her getting suspicious I want it to be a surprise.

no matter how u do it youre gonna come off kinda stalkerish...just leave it alone son

smh.gif
Some guys give up so quickly.
How about you ask her out (movies if u wanna keep it simple) and just surprise her with flowers when you pick her up or see her?

Originally Posted by Rawk On

smh.gif
Some guys give up so quickly.
How about you ask her out (movies if u wanna keep it simple) and just surprise her with flowers when you pick her up or see her?
Oh I left out the part that she lives out of town
ohwell.gif

go to new york and take ur chick on a helicopter ride over new york city its around 500 for like 45 min to a hour but its something she will never forget

Uh, the next time you go see the broad look at the house/apartment number and a street sign? Or ask her best friend? C'mon, fam. Use your noggin.

Plans for next weekend:

1. Send flowers to her job on Friday and make her special.
2. Dinner on Sunday + NBA All Star Weekend
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Oh I left out the part that she lives out of town
ohwell.gif
Boo. How far outta town?

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

goto new york and take ur chick on a helicopter ride over new york cityits around 500 for like 45 min to a hour but its something she willnever forget
That's a great idea. Panties would drop with a quickness.

u mean that made up holiday for females, if a chick buys me kicks I might toss her a dandelion from my lawn.

Boo. How far outta town?
3 hrs away from where im at. Suggestions?

Do you know any of her friends?
You could try talking to one of them and getting the address from them, but you might come off as a stalker anyway
ohwell.gif
It depends on the girl, some might find it super sweet but i don't think i'd risk it...

Back
Top Bottom