Valentine's Day... Official Thread For Ideas.

Originally Posted by GeoffroRetro

+ Usher's Trading Places =
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

my dad got that same exact thing for my mom last year...

me and my sisters ate that ho tho...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purepwrta

Originally Posted by Tus4Prez

Originally Posted by beezylocks

yo how u suppose to send flowers since its on sunday????????
It's Valentines Day. Every flower place is open. It's one of their biggest days of the year.
I think he means getting flowers delivered to peoples work places and most places like offices may be closed on Sundays.
1800 flowers aint let me deliver on the 14th since its sunday
indifferent.gif

I will be in Vegas for Valentines weekend, I plan to make it a very happy day for multiple ladies.

My good deed for the year.

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Dinner/drinks at some ill bar spot[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Roses of course but who knows i'll prolly do something diff[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]then prolly go buy some melting chocolate and strawberries and go ham in the kitchen[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i told her she better be treating me to something or she aint getting @+@#[/color]

Take her out for dinner and drinks/partying on Saturday night (Feb 13th). When the place you went to for drinks is shutting down (this will be around 2AM on Feb. 14th), tell her Happy Valentine's day--take her home or to a nice hotel, smash, breakfast/room service in bed, spend the actual V-day avoiding crowds and being in bed with her all day.

I have this girl that Im talking to but nothing official. no address. what can I do besides txt HVD? Or how can I get the addy without her getting suspicious I want it to be a surprise.

hit up fatwallet.com. they have the valentines day deals posted on a page on their site. get those flowers ordered fellas, and on the fairly cheap too. have them show up on Friday at her job. Then just do lunch or dinner on the actual day with a card and small gift....done deal.

1800flowers.com

multi-color bouquet only
use code QVC to get them for $19.99 shipped

for shipping on 2/12

girlfriend just forced me to cancel reservations because she thought they were too expensive.

*blush* now we're just going to divanni's. flowers will most def. be there though.

custom balloons
vermont teddy bear
*** steak house
flowers

all things ive done in the past but i too need ideas

Back
Top Bottom