Va. student gunman was aiming for teacher

4a5154e591a025e8d459ac9f8f7e07a0dccbad6.gif

I laughed at how much grammar and mistakes you had. It was like a 1St year esol student's writing lol

Dang. Looks like all the smart, nerdy lookin' dudes shootin' up schools. Hope everythings good.

So weird im so glad my mom didn't drove past by their yesterday
My friend lil bro was about to go home hes in middle school they go on the bus to leave till all of the sudden they got pulled back and had to go back to back to school
laugh.gif
Weird thing is i have couple friends that goes their damn smh...my best friend about to start college their *#%% im glad everyone is ok now......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

damn people from va are psycho's period!
Man, if this guy was from Virginia Tech, they wouldn't be getting any applicants next year.
grin.gif

Guy who shot up VT, the shrink who shot up Fort Hood, Michael Vick getting publicity for his dog fighting, and if this guy went to VT, that would kill theiradmissions.

Virginia education has something seriously flawed or the people that live there have dysfunctional lives or something.

That Whole Shooting Thing At Nova Was Wild....Im From The Bridge(Woodbridge Va) And The Whole Route One South And Dale Bvd Was Ether Had Mad Traffic Or ThePolice Had It Blocked Off..

laugh.gif

But seriously, this happened no more than like 5 minutes down the street from my house. A lot of my friends go there and all they did was update theirtwitter/facebook while it was happening.
smh.gif

Somebody put up the Ed Norton .gif of him closing the notebook comp, because thats what I felt like doing after reading this.

Back
Top Bottom