Va. student gunman was aiming for teacher

WOODBRIDGE, Va. -- Prince William County Police say a community college student was aiming for his professor when he fired a rifle in a classroom full of students.

Twenty-year-old Northern Virginia Community College student Jason Hamilton was arraigned Wednesday on charges of attempted murder and discharging a firearm in a school zone. He is being held without bond.

Police say they believe Hamilton was disgruntled over school but have not said why he specifically targeted the teacher.

Charging documents state that Hamilton walked into the classroom Tuesday afternoon, pulled a hunting rifle out of a bag and pointed it at assistant professor Tatyana Kravchuk. He then fired twice, missing her. The documents say Hamilton confessed after his arrest.

Hamilton's lawyer declined to comment on the charges

[img]http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2009/12/09/PH2009120900173.jpg[/img]
So weird im so glad my mom didn't drove past by their yesterday
My friend lil bro was about to go home hes in middle school they go on the bus to leave till all of the sudden they got pulled back and had to go back to backto school
laugh.gif
Weird thing is i have couple friends that goes their damnsmh...my best friend about to start college their *#%% im glad everyone is ok now......

Originally Posted by Genius44

you really have problems writing.
same thing i thought, after the second grammar error i stopped reading
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I'm glad there were no casualties except for the English language.

laugh.gif

what did the teacher do to piss the dude off so much?

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

So weird im so glad my mom didn't drove past by their yesterday
My friend lil bro was about to go home hes in middle school they go on the bus to leave till all of the sudden they got pulled back and had to go back to back to school
laugh.gif
Weird thing is i have couple friends that goes their damn smh...my best friend about to start college their *#%% im glad everyone is ok now......

It's almost too erroneous to not be made up. If it's for real, I apologize on behalf of NT for the lack of sympathy regarding yourgrammatic misfortune. But got damn, you sound like Cletus from the Simpsons or somethin'... geez

Damn that was hard to read. Get some help man.

OT, that teacher was pretty lucky he missed. Glad there were no casualties.

Originally Posted by jomitm

noone even cares bout the topic anymore.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"thread backfire their it is now i had to turn head off while he read the tom foolery presented in this thread i just go to read now"

Back
Top Bottom