--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

Sookie cannot act.

Cant wait to see what happens with Mary Ann.

It sucks that Godrick is gone. I kinda wish he would of sticked around for longer but he didn't look like he was ok.

and on the white girl thing.... That preachers wife > Jessica since I see a lot of you guys saying jessica is the *%@@.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xxxTheSmoreoxxx

True Blood is stupid.... I'm getting tired of all this spin-off Twilight junk...

indifferent.gif

ok then.

I wonder what they have in store for season 3.....
and for those who had read or is going to read the books... im can't wait until the next one comes out

Evan rachel wood is gonna play the queen, so i guess we see the queen this season

for book readers, without too much spoiled, can you tell me if Mary-anne can even be killed?
nerd.gif
or just sustained

I accidently read a spoiler on imdb and just wanna know now

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Evan rachel wood is gonna play the queen, so i guess we see the queen this season

for book readers, without too much spoiled, can you tell me if Mary-anne can even be killed?
nerd.gif
or just sustained

sustained.

Spoiler [+]
you have to make her a offering of some sort... like a dead animal or something. if the maenad likes it it will leave

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

nerd.gif
or just sustained

sustained.

Spoiler [+]
you have to make her a offering of some sort... like a dead animal or something. if the maenad likes it it will leave

i see, interesting
49c2512e8e58612158c24aaec831b2ec5197745.gif

one more question,
Spoiler [+]
will we see werewolves this season? or any other mythical creature?(i read that there are a bunch that show up in the books)

Spoiler [+]
im not sure about this season but according to comic con they will show some were's ( another love interest(s) for sookie) in season 3.... so it seems like theyre following the books more. who knows.

xxxTheSmoreoxxx wrote:
True Blood is stupid.... I'm getting tired of all this spin-off Twilight junk...

The books that True blood is based off of actually were written 5 years before any Twilight book was written.

Also, I hate MaryAnn. Jessica is so hot. I hope Bill kills Eric. And I hope Jason starts bring random %@!! to the show again.
pimp.gif

I might have a problem with catching the last 3 episodes. I'm moving into my dorm and I don't know if we've got HBO. I might have to download them

I'm beyond tired of MaryAnn's character. I absolutely hate every moment of her being on screen. True Blood storylines develop pretty quickly, butMaryAnn and her role better have some significance real soon.

sookie shoulda kept mushin maryann

Jason rolled up like he got the A Team in the truck wit him

eek.gif
laugh.gif
chick was face rapin dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they even got the A Team type theme music
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Tara lookin like Tommy on the episode of Martin when they faked like he was possessed

Back
Top Bottom