--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

Last nights episode was great, but will that bomb really do that much to the vamps?

They should have turned that preacher into a vamp that would have %#%@$% his whole life up

I'm not even into white girls but jessica is soo sexy to me
embarassed.gif

Godric looks like he's about 17

Originally Posted by solefood229

embarassed.gif
I have a big crush on her right now, she is
smokin.gif
tome. Hottest girl cureently on the show IMO, 2nd is the Preacher's wife
pimp.gif

damn I am really developing a thing for red-heads
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

and another thing about Godric, he just seems to be too perfect of a vampire for this show that he HAS to get killed/written off eventually, don't youthink? he might not die from this explosion, but I have a feeling that eventually this season he will be written off

Yea I think Godric might die, which would start vamp/fellowship of the sun war. But if he doesnt die I would love to see him do off wit Mary Ann......andTara...they both are too annoying

Last nights episode was great, but will that bomb really do that much to the vamps?

They should have turned that preacher into a vamp that would have %#%@$% his whole life up

embarassed.gif

Godric looks like he's about 17
yeah i was wondering that too...i dont think any vamps are going to die but im wondering will sookie, jason etc...be dead...so let me get thisstraight...when you are turned vamp your body dosent change? like since jessica was turned a vamp as a first timer...she will always be?

if so... that really sucks.
embarassed.gif

The last 2 episodes have been great. I love the vampire/fellowship of the sun storyyline, but the Mary Anne thing is just pissing me off.

The silver suicide bomb was a big surprise, but I don't know if they're gonna stick to the books because according to my mom, who has read them,getting hit by small shards of silver wouldn't kill them, but who knows maybe a huge chunk hits someone.

Eric's interactions with Sookie were hilarious in the episode though and Eric is a straight-up badass.

Lorena's also pissing me off, but Sookie going into her was hilarious
laugh.gif

I actually like the Godric character because it just shows the power he has and the restraint and will-power to try to maintain peace when all that *#*+ ishappening

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

embarassed.gif
I have a big crush on her right now, she is
smokin.gif
to me. Hottest girl cureently on the show IMO, 2nd is the Preacher's wife
pimp.gif

damn I am really developing a thing for red-heads
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

and another thing about Godric, he just seems to be too perfect of a vampire for this show that he HAS to get killed/written off eventually, don't you think? he might not die from this explosion, but I have a feeling that eventually this season he will be written off
Spoiler [+]
In the book Godric wants to die, he's with the fellowship because he wants to commit suicide by meeting the sun...

Storyline for this season has remained constant but what happens with and to people are totally different.

Couple cases in point from book 2:

-In the books Jason does not go to the fellowship of the sun, he has nothing to do with them
-Sam and Maryanne are friends and are actually having kinky animal sex in the woods
-Lafayette is supposed to be the first murder in the back on Andy's car (however I think the author would now take this back if she could after how likableof a character he's become)
-Godric was not captured in the book it was Stan's (cowboy vampire) brother who was captured
-Bill's maker never shows up in book 2
-Jessica is not in the books, I'm assuming she is there for Bubba (another vamipre who is really Elvis, they turned him after he died and now he'smentally ******ed)

Overall i like what they've done with the adaptation. Almost none of Maryanne stuff is in the book. She's barley even in there but that stuff has beengetting a little OD on the TV show.

Back
Top Bottom