--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Yeah i just searched and found out it's Evan Rachel Wood. But i don't understand the vamp hierarchy, like how are folk 500 yrs old higher ranked than ones 2000+? I guess it depends on when they chose to organize and who took the reigns.
Correct. Godric wasn't even the sheriff of his area of Texas in the book. He was pretty much just some regular vampire who was 2000 yearsold...

In fact, Stan (who is dead in the show) was the sheriff in the book and Bill should actually hold political office in the vampire world if they were going bythe books. The queen of Louisiana is supposed to be 1100 years old and she has a great back story. Can't wait to see more since mostly none of the stuff inthese episodes is taken from the books. The thing with Sookie and her pwning MaryAnne could be something, but they don't out that specific power until likebook 5 so who knows
grin.gif

this episode was wild as #+$$
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Mary Anne is a problem, almost killed bill with her blood lol
lol @ Jason and andy staring at Sam when he reappeared in that backless apron
sick.gif

We finally get to see the Queen
smokin.gif

that mob of bug eyed #$#+*%! were comedy
laugh.gif

I want Jessica to end hoyts mom

Actually this episode was all around funny, especially Jason lol
I love this show

true-blood-season-2-evan-rachel-wood-queen-sophie-ann.jpg

pimp.gif

naw the show already got renewed for next season.

But my bet is it will last maybe 3 more years.

Strange question.... I have a bet going with two friends that are also fans of the show.
I could've sworn I saw Tara topless with a clear view of her breasts. I thought it was the "birthday episode" earlier this season, but I watchedit again and Eggs is covering her breasts. There is the orgy scene that shows them having sex again, but I am not sure they show her breasts.
Am I imagining things or is Tara the only female character to not have shown her breasts? Maybe I saw them last season when she was involved with Sam?

Yes, we have never seen Taras, that Sarah girl Jason !%%%+$, Mary Annes, or Jessica's(I LOVE Jessica) breast. Yes, I keep mental note.

smh.gif
Tara

Who is this dude with Terry that's been eating the peanuts for the last 3 episodes dude been tripping me out for some reason
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom