V Jade Horizon Apr 9, 2022

Which of these is the AJ 5 release of the year?

• Jade Horizon

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Green Bean

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Easter SE

• Racer Blue

• Girls that Hoop (Low)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clot (Low)

• PSG (Low)

• Concord

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Doernbecher (Low)

• Total voters
Still waiting on my snkrs pair in my TTS 11. But my in store 10.5 is a little tight across the bridge (top) of the foot but, good everywhere else. Still had room in the toes. I'ma semi wide footer. I'm thinking the 11 will be the move although it may be a bit more room in the tie box than I'd like. However, I think this pair will be one of the rare 5s that still look good after creasing so I'm not as concerned.

Material on these resemble sandpaper. Wth is jb tryna pull

2659CC3F-37D3-447B-BF03-A0DEB50D2E0C.jpeg

The box is great. Someone decipher what the materials are lol
They're supposedly a material that wears in some way to end up developing a "patina," according to what Nike said in the description about this pair when it was first officially announced months ago. It's going to be interesting to see how everyone who bought them (and who actually wears them) feels about it when they start to look different. Because no one knows what they are going to look like once that process occurs. Could be dope, or could be a rude awakening :lol:

Material on these resemble sandpaper. Wth is jb tryna pull

2659CC3F-37D3-447B-BF03-A0DEB50D2E0C.jpeg
Either they make much softer sand paper where you are or I got a defective pair with smooth leather.......or JB is up to their usual with the materials changing from pair to pair and shoe to shoe

Either they make much softer sand paper where you are or I got a defective pair with smooth leather.......or JB is up to their usual with the materials changing from pair to pair and shoe to shoe
Prbly has something to do with the coating, but I have a feeling these will get darker with time. Dunno if I should hold off wearing these or start the patina process lol

Finally ran into a pair locally today. I’m thinking white or Black laces but those are cool.
That is wassup! I really do think that if a person really wanted these shoe and they went to their local mall that they most likely would find a pair at a store sitting.

As for the lace swaps, I first put in some cream/sail laces and while it looked okay, it did not give me the look I wanted. The beige laces (even though in person they have a little bit of a yellowish tint to them) are perfect for my pair because they fit into the aged look of the shoe.

That is wassup! I really do think that if a person really wanted these shoe and they went to their local mall that they most likely would find a pair at a store sitting.

As for the lace swaps, I first put in some cream/sail laces and while it looked okay, it did not give me the look I wanted. The beige laces (even though in person they have a little bit of a yellowish tint to them) are perfect for my pair because they fit into the aged look of the shoe.
I wish I had that color but I’m actually thinking these might be one of my travel shoes. They already look aged so why not and yes, I saw them at a few spots. Not many but a few and it’s Wednesday so yeah, depending on location, they could be had. Im curious and I know it’s another thread but did you get the Brotherhoods and if so, what laces did you use?

I wish I had that color but I’m actually thinking these might be one of my travel shoes. They already look aged so why not and yes, I saw them at a few spots. Not many but a few and it’s Wednesday so yeah, depending on location, they could be had. Im curious and I know it’s another thread but did you get the Brotherhoods and if so, what laces did you use?
Naw, I did not get the Brotherhoods.....the last AJ 1 I actually bought were the Handcraft joints. As for the Brotherhoods, that colorway is kind of a hard one to play around with different laces IMO.

Back
Top Bottom