V Jade Horizon Apr 9, 2022

Which of these is the AJ 5 release of the year?

• Jade Horizon

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Green Bean

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Easter SE

• Racer Blue

• Girls that Hoop (Low)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clot (Low)

• PSG (Low)

• Concord

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Doernbecher (Low)

• Total voters
Sizes 8-11 available here. Placed a order for a size 10.5. Maybe someone from Seattle/Washington state area can vouch for them. Some reputable people in the sneaker community follow them so that gave me comfort in placing the order.

Having trouble vetting that spot. Also do not see anyone from a sneaker community following them. Just saying.

No PayPal, or other form of insulation. No community connected to them. Um thanks?

Cam’s Kicks and a local resale shop in Houston follows them. Just hope it’s legit.

Dade A** Kickz follows them as well.

Yeah I was reading up. You can't really go by who is selling fakes, because it's like fake news. I'm sure the names you dropped are legit, but they still have shipping issues and a lot of complaints mixed with fakes being sold. Not really seeing them for under 250.09 for 12 or larger anywhere else so the price leaves me leary. More than that when you check out there is no insulation.

Like PayPal or something so you can at least get a jab off or two before someone possibly fades to black with your money. They do have "Sezzle" at check out whatever that might be. You might be onto something and they just might take a long time to ship.

Yeah I was reading up. You can't really go by who is selling fakes, because it's like fake news. I'm sure the names you dropped are legit, but they still have shipping issues and a lot of complaints mixed with fakes being sold. Not really seeing them for under 250.09 for 12 or larger anywhere else so the price leaves me leary. More than that when you check out there is no insulation.

Like PayPal or something so you can at least get a jab off or two before someone possibly fades to black with your money. They do have "Sezzle" at check out whatever that might be. You might be onto something and they just might take a long time to ship.
They responded to me on IG. Said they’re closed on weekends and sometimes Mondays. I guess timing isn’t the best either since it’s Easter weekend.

SNKRS pair came in. Stock photos did not do these justice:smokin

5F39351B-A021-40EF-A228-B404DBA596AB.jpeg
CC4CCBAC-CB7C-4112-A5CB-9D050D8D8358.jpeg

Stop Cluttering The Thread Man
I came here because it's advertised that you guys would help me with leads to cop and authenticate. So don't treat me because I don't know the turn around on these communications I have tried to initiate.

Add NT members' inboxes to that also! I just changed my settings recently to allow NTers to start conversations with me and then got multiple messages regarding whether pairs of Jades on eBay are real or fake like I am an authenticator or something. I had to change my settings back with the quickness! 🤦🏾‍♀️I also had to put that person on my ignore list because it was just too much.

I came here because it's advertised that you guys would help me with leads to cop and authenticate. So don't treat me because I don't know the turn around on these communications I have tried to initiate.
EAF69C54-EC8F-4740-9B17-36DDE0B71BC3.jpeg

Sizes 8-11 available here. Placed a order for a size 10.5. Maybe someone from Seattle/Washington state area can vouch for them. Some reputable people in the sneaker community follow them so that gave me comfort in placing the order.

As far as this site, I guess they’re legit but it’s similar to ZadehKicks. It’s basically a preorder for the shoe. I didn’t pay attention to that when I ordered them so I’ll probably be receiving them sometime around June if everything goes as planned.

Back
Top Bottom