V Jade Horizon Apr 9, 2022

Which of these is the AJ 5 release of the year?

• Jade Horizon

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Green Bean

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Easter SE

• Racer Blue

• Girls that Hoop (Low)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clot (Low)

• PSG (Low)

• Concord

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Doernbecher (Low)

• Total voters
The hell? Nike/JB so random.
No mention in the NDC product description about the upper that supposedly ages a certain way. I still wonder about that on these things.
I love Vs in the right colorway and these are still tempting. That light-colored tongue throws it off for me, though. Wish it was non-reflective gray.
Still passing LOL

No mention in the NDC product description about the upper that supposedly ages a certain way. I still wonder about that on these things.
I love Vs in the right colorway and these are still tempting. That light-colored tongue throws it off for me, though. Wish it was non-reflective gray.
Still passing LOL
Half off?

Can't believe no one has any fit or on feet pics of these... I paid $160 when these first released... Love earth toned sneakers...

Screenshot_20231207_101523_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_101954_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_102238_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Still passing LOL

Wore mine a handful of times, but never enough to get the "patina" they're hiding. Totally forgot I even owned them until this restock. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom