USPS tracking says out for deliver but no package showed up

I won a pair of Chicago Xs on ebay. Yesterday it arrived the post office in my city so I thought it would come that day  but it didn't. When I checked the tracking number today it said out for delivery at 7:48 am. So I was expecting it today. Ive ordered stuff online many times and whenever it said out for delivery, it came that same day with my regular mail. They usually leave a key inside my mail box to open the bigger mail box. No key inside. No note either. I was home all day so I'm pretty sure that if the mail man were to put it in front of my door, I would know.  

Has this happen to anyone else? I haven't contacted the post office yet.

Man forget USPS. Ordered some shoes from a shop in Canada the 20th, handed over from Canadian Post to USPS on the 22nd. Now this package is going from Vancouver, BC to around Portland, OR. Like an 8 hour drive and it has been 9 days and still no word. Isn't any reason for there to be a customs hold up or anything, if they aren't here tomorrow I am going to be pissed.

You could just call and see what happened. But yea its normal. The driver probably didn't have time to pass by your house.

it'll show up

There's been many times where I stayed home all day because it said out for delivery and the package never gets delivered
30t6p3b.gif

Some of the dudes don't even leave the peach slip and update the tracking to say notice left
30t6p3b.gif

So now it says delivery not updated. I'm assuming this happens when it says out for delivery and it doesn't get delivered that same day. Going back to sleep. When I wake up again ill call them.

I hate like all hell when I'm home and they don't even attempt to deliver it. like I really canceled all of my plans and yall just decide to leave a note? Really?

Back
Top Bottom