Usher going vegan.... recruiting the Bieb!

Grilled a burger for dinner last night and had a half rack of ribs on Wednesday, couldn't ever give that up.

I"m happy, healthy and enjoying life. You can do that while eating meat and you're not going to spew stupid propaganda saying otherwise.

There's no reason not to eat meat, except some stupid morality and self righteousness.

you value the life of an animal and its somehow worth more than the life of a plant cause you can't see a plant be happy. man shut the **** up.

vegans and mac users go hand in hand, oh i love my mac its so good. *does nothing but logs onto facebook with it

I"m happy, healthy and enjoying life. You can do that while eating meat and you're not going to spew stupid propaganda saying otherwise.
There's no reason not to eat meat, except some stupid morality and self righteousness.
you value the life of an animal and its somehow worth more than the life of a plant cause you can't see a plant be happy. man shut the **** up.
vegans and mac users go hand in hand, oh i love my mac its so good. *does nothing but logs onto facebook with it

I can grab and kill a kitten with these canine teeth. and i probably would just to piss some of you off. :rolleyes
I'd cook it and throw some taasco sauce on it of course

You don't sound happy, bro.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention...

Why are some people in this thread and in life bothered by vegetarianism/veganism? I don't understand why they take offense from the idea of people not wanting to eat meat, especially when no one is forcing them or even asking them to change their eating habits. What's that about?

You like meat? Ok. But you wanna pass judgment and call me unhealthy without even knowing me? Explain that Rusty.

Not wanna fire shots...

I wanna say this goes both ways

Speaking from experience alot of vegans/vegetarians seem to carry an elitist/ holier-than-thou type attitude that leaves people defensive. Now im sure not every (Vegan/Vegetarian) are like this but a majority of the ones ive talked too, have you hating them at the end :lol: but some are very understanding and you always get a good amount of info from them. I just believe your lifestyle is a very sensitive issue and will always leave you defensive, which leads to a "Mine is better than yours!" type argument.

For me its always been about being the healthiest person I can be, and I believe Ive done a good job with that but I believe I've gotten to the point where I want to give Veganism a shot. I just wanna see how my body reacts. Im still busy doing research on the whole shebang tho

NT'ers always drop knowledge (from both sides) so I will most def use that search function in the present-future :lol:

I eat veggie burgers, eat more complex carbs and less simple, occasional no meat detox, gym 4 times a week but that's as far as I'm going.

this dude said eating natural foods is unhealthy :rofl: :wow: :smh:

sad to see but then again 'America' is filled with reverse psychology :x

so much ignorance. then all you can do is label people 'self righteous' go ahead and keep eating all that blood...America is filled with blood suckers... :lol: :smh: thats what this culture is based on...******g predators.

' I DONT **** W/ DEAD BIRDS BE THE TRUE AND LIVING WORD'

all that meat and you wonder why black people stay sick and overweight :x not cool

a big *** gorilla has no problem being a vegetarian...I guess us humans 'evolved' to eat meats right? :lol: :smh: :x

Im not acting 'holier than though' I grew up eating crap like everybody else, but as soon as I got to college and started to actually live on my own I started to see the importance and implications of a proper diet.

especially with black people calling that death food, 'soul food.'

:smh: time to eat real soul food...all green everything :pimp:

Last edited:
I had cancer. I ate so much meat and so much processed stuff growing up. I'd rather eat vegan with a cheat meal here and there for sanity purposes so that I can hopefully live longer and avoid getting sick again down the road due to too much red meat. I get what Rusty is saying about balance. I'll have this and that here and there that's not so GREEN, but I also won't over-do it like the average American diet. So for all the cats in here passing judgement and thinking you're less of a man for not eating meat, grow up and educate yourselves. :smh:

Are dudes saying eating meat is a western/ european thing and humans arent suppose to eat meat or are you guys saying excess meat is whats killing people? lulz

Read this book. Such an eye opener for me :smokin

seems everyone spends all their time discounting other diets...i bet, at the end of the day, we can all agree that vegetables are not bad for you, and meat in small amounts is not really bad for you either.

that's why i like michael pollan's advice... "eat food. not much. mostly plants."

After going thru this thread it lead me to this video... Ignorance is bliss & now I'm seriously reconsidering everything b/c this ish is scary man. I wanna eat a nice meal knowing it will not damb near kill me years down the road

question for all the veggie heads that believe our ancestors never ate meat and we're not meant to eat it...i'm not trying to be 'too clever' or whatever, b/c i felt the same way for a few months until i came across this question...

how did humans survive the last ice age without eating animals? given that most plants were probably non-existent, wouldn't it stand to reason that the only thing humans could eat during the last ice age was animal protein and animal fat?

this dude said eating natural foods is unhealthy :rofl: :wow: :smh:
sad to see but then again 'America' is filled with reverse psychology :x
so much ignorance. then all you can do is label people 'self righteous' go ahead and keep eating all that blood...America is filled with blood suckers... :lol: :smh: thats what this culture is based on...******g predators.
' I DONT **** W/ DEAD BIRDS BE THE TRUE AND LIVING WORD'
all that meat and you wonder why black people stay sick and overweight :x not cool
a big *** gorilla has no problem being a vegetarian...I guess us humans 'evolved' to eat meats right? :lol: :smh: :x
Im not acting 'holier than though' I grew up eating crap like everybody else, but as soon as I got to college and started to actually live on my own I started to see the importance and implications of a proper diet.
especially with black people calling that death food, 'soul food.'
:smh: time to eat real soul food...all green everything :pimp:

:lol: I love blood. I feast on the blood of the young animals before they are rip and whole and suck on their sweet legs seasoned with adobo and bbq sauce.

meat makes black people overweight you sound stupid b.

what about all the white people who eat meat? soul food is a treat, nobody eats that **** everyday be. ironically the worst part of soul food is usually the veggies. unhealthy collard greens, sweet as candy yams, etc.

I know how homophobic you are but if you want a picture of my abs from all the years of eating chicken and burgers i can send it off. :smokin

we evolved from monkeys, we aren't monkeys. if you haven't noticed we don't live in trees and pick fleas out of each others hairs.

you can be a healthy meat eater. anything in excess is bad for you.

If someone can without a doubt explain to me how a vegetarian is healthier than a meat eater, then I'm all ears.

This is like arguing babys, formula milk is better for babies because breast milk aint healthy. has nothing to do with health, if it brings tears to your eyes that bambis on the dinner plate than so be it, some of us are built a little stronger than that.

Last edited:
As dude up there said

There is nothing I enjoy more than eating freshly killed animals after being seasoned and cooked

also.. Michael Clarke Duncan

Back
Top Bottom