Usher going vegan.... recruiting the Bieb!

THANK YOU PLANT BASED GOD

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09/usher-vegan-urging-justin-bieber-get-healthy

Hip hop artist Usher is embracing the benefits of veganism and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned he's loving it so much that he's urging his protégé Justin Bieber to jump on the vegan bandwagon, too!

Usher, 33, has always had a flare for the vegetarian, but according to insiders, he's taking it to a new level by going vegan — and loves what it's doing to his rock-hard abs.

"Usher frequents a few vegan restaurants in New York City and not only loves the food, but feels like it's the healthiest way to live," a source exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

"He's desperate to get Bieber on the same health kick he is and thinks with all the touring and busy schedule he has, it would keep him energized."

The insider also reveals that Usher's father died of a heart attack in 2008 so the Scream singer is careful not to fall to the same fate.

"Usher is really close to Bieber so he's pushing the importance of eating healthy on him and it's something he takes really serious," the source said.

"So far Bieber's not feeling it, but he looks up to Usher as his mentor, so it won't be ruled out!"

^

laugh.gif

After watching "Forks over Knives", I've set Monday as my day to start my vegan diet.

Using this weekend too ease into it by increasing my greens so Monday isn't a complete shock. 

Last edited:
The interesting part to me is the possibility of Bieber going vegan. Millions would surely follow. People will be standing outside of Whole Foods talkin bout, "We not eatin'!"

Veganism is the wave.

Been raw vegan for almost 2 months now.

Feel better than I have in my life.

I've been a vegetarian for five months and just crossed the vegan threshold a couple of weeks ago. How's raw veganism goldenchild? Seems the easiest as far as food options honestly, but how often do you eat to maintain your energy and do you take supplements?

Aren't there essential nutrients in Meat though? Nah I can't give that chicken and steak, no sir, never.

You a grown *** man and you don't like a hamburger or a steak..... :lol:

Yeah I'll call you out in my close mindedness on your estrogen levels

Whatever son.

Back
Top Bottom