*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

I'm like 90% sure the US is going to lose to Spain, if we make it that far 
eyes.gif

maybe thats taking it too far, but I would be more surprised if the US won than if they lost

Last edited:
yea usa gonna lose soon

no true leader on this usa team.

kyrie and lowry as point guards was a no no

big baby cousin is worthless

i dont even know how barnes and derozan got on this team

I think we've all seen enough FIBA to know that all it takes is one good game for a team to regain or gain momentum. As poor as Team USA has looked I'm not ready to count them out just yet.

DeAndre Jordan joins the list of NBA players peddling this nonsense Gold Medal > NBA championship narrative

Anyone that believes USA will lose a game wanna place a bet? 
I was actually just looking at the online sports books odds... and I def would throw down on Spain/Australia/Serbia purely looking at the odds (+1400, +2000, +2200 vs the US -2000) they're giving and the eyetest on the US struggles.

Still rooting for USAB, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
If USA plays Croatia in the championship and Dario pins KD's **** against the backboard to win the game in the final seconds I'm putting a Croatian flag outside my house

NBC stream finally working at work, but I can't sign into my Comcast so I only get 30 minutes... Just can't win.

Last edited:
If USA plays Croatia in the championship and Dario pins KD's **** against the backboard to win the game in the final seconds I'm putting a Croatian flag outside my house
Need this to happen just for ppls reactions when they see the flag and a brotha walking outta the crib :lol:

NT wouldn't be able to contain you if Ben Simmons was on Australia showing out right now too :lol:

When Embiid joins Australia as their import next Olympics and him, Simmons, Patty Mills, Delladova and Exum are slaying USA y'all ain't tellin me ****

Batum in Charlotte can play, I live in the Portland area and got the uninterested version of Batum. Floating around not really living up to expectations. 

Batum's actually been pretty damn useful for the Hornets.

To me - he played like a guy who just signed a fat contract and isn't trying to get hurt. Drifted out there and shot some 3's.

I really hope he doesn't resort back to being that guy now that he got the big contract.

Back
Top Bottom