*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

stumbled on the match highlights from the 2008 opener vs China.... forgot how much we struggled in that first game

Yao 
embarassed.gif

it was cool to see how lit that Chinese crowd was for their national team... and the US squad 
laugh.gif

didnt even know japan had a womens team. they move the ball really well

sue bird looking good compared to the rest of these wilderbeast

Last edited:
lol announcer saying the mens team have gotten close then they pan to them sitting looking all disinterested spread apart

... everything thats being said about having SCORERS on this team with no PLAYMAKERS in the past couple pages, ive said in here after the Australia game. but no one thought twice about it :lol:

anyways, this team doesnt really need a 'pure pg' per say, but someone thats a playmaker.

Bron / Kidd / CP, hell, even Deron knew how to set people up. they each push the pace, a threat to drive / shoot & knew how to run this simple a** offense.

i dont understand whats the point of having Draymond on this team, if theyre not letting him play like Draymond. making plays from the post, being the roll guy etc.

and for the Westbrook point, to replace him, they shouldve looked at Wall. Wall is like a 'lite' version of Westbrook. energizer, pushes the ball all the time, can finish at the rim, can run PnR effectively & aggressive on defense.

heres the sched for tmrws games. ill be watching all 4 for sure. times are EST

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
wouldn't be surprised if USA lost today to be honest.

If it was vs any other team in these quarterfinals I would say they have a chance...but Argentina is not very good and they're just way too old to even keep it close for the whole game.

and for the Westbrook point, to replace him, they shouldve looked at Wall. Wall is like a 'lite' version of Westbrook. energizer, pushes the ball all the time, can finish at the rim, can run PnR effectively & aggressive on defense.

He declined the invite

K and this team need to up their level. If not, this team will be subject to 2004 levels of slander.

Who said that??? :lol:

I been saying this all along IMO.

DJ said it most recently.

And I'm sure he truly believes it right now. But I have a feeling if he ever actually won an NBA title, he might feel differently . . .

(cue the "well, he'll never have to worry about the NBA title thing while he's with the Clippers anyway . . . )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom