*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

My goodness, Rubio's shot :x Really hasn't improved much at all since he's been in the league.

You are JUST coming to this conclusion? ***** been saying this for years :lol:.

I feel the optimism though. That reality set in. You need to fade Wiggins. This ***** out here practicing dunks and growing colored dreads...instead of getting better internationally :lol:.

Playing in the Olympics makes you better. I firmly believe that.

I don't think Wiggins gains anything from playing in this Olympics for Canada.

2020 is a different story but I agree with his decision to stay in LA and work on his game.

Don't agree with colored dreadlocks at all but I digress.

This Croatia coach sucks. He always has some awful lineup with Bojan, Dario and Hezonja all off the court at the same time for most of the second quarter. He does it basically every game and it puts them in a tougher position then they need to be going into halftime. At no point in any game should all three of them be out at the same time.

Last edited:
Nigeria just played THE luckiest game of their lives. They hit a billion threes that were some ugly high arcing BS that rolled in or was some straight line heave at the rim that somehow went in.

Didn't help that the Croatian coach had Hezonja rotting on the bench for most of the game

Last edited:
Nigeria just played THE luckiest game of their lives. They hit a billion threes that were some ugly high arcing BS that rolled in or was some straight line heave at the rim that somehow went in.

Didn't help that the Croatian coach had Hezonja rotting on the bench for most of the game

Wow. I was wondering what the hell happened. I didn't even bother to dvr thinking it wouldn't be close. Only caught the 4th quarter.

Congrats to Nigeria. Croatia just put themselves in a tough spot. L to Lithuania and they're out, right?

Last edited:
Did you watch the whole game? Nigeria was seriously just throwing **** at the rim that had no business going in and it would roll around and fall in

I watched the entire game. This was a typical FIBA game where a vastly superior team plays a team that gets hot and can't miss. With that said, Croatia's defense was awful and they gave up at least 17 offensive rebounds. Croatia's coach has been warning people about Nigeria the entire summer. Nigeria just played better.

I chalk it up to a TON of lucky *** shots, getting outcoached and getting outrebounded.

Ps anybody watch Spain destroy Lithuania? I missed it. Looks like Spain finally woke up.

Pau hit like 5 threes. Even Rubio was getting freaky behind the line. Also Rudy hit some key shots. They were clicking today

Did you watch the whole game? Nigeria was seriously just throwing **** at the rim that had no business going in and it would roll around and fall in

For real. Nigeria sucks, plain and simple. They don't run an offense, they just jack up shots and hope they go in.

I'm currently in Spain and it was lit af over here yesterday for the games. After /nadel let everybody down in tennis, the hoops squad had people dancing in the streets. They were hype af for argentina too

^ Exactly. No telling, but they have the talent.

And with the way we played against Serbia... like I can't believe we won that game by 3... we play like that today, we lose against France.

Back
Top Bottom