*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

USA is very beatable but this was probably the toughest test they will have. Not necessarily the best team they will play but this will inspire them to quit playing around and actually improve. Still don't believe they are as great as the thread mass them out to be.

Klay Thompson has been in a slump and will find his way out. When he does everyone will say they didn't knock him

USA is very beatable but this was probably the toughest test they will have. Not necessarily the best team they will play but this will inspire them to quit playing around and actually improve. Still don't believe they are as great as the thread mass them out to be.

USA / Aus could meet in the Final right?
the roster looked promising on paper with all the wings, but no one that can really run the offense is evident.
high PnRs for KD / Kyrie looking lazy

Melo's performance

This team is not balanced. It reminds me of 2004 except rather than a team without shooters, we have a team full of guys afraid to shoot outside of Melo and Myrie. Beta 35, Jewel Punch and Mykal's son looked lost out there. Lowry playing like he did in the playoffs. Jimmy Bumler looks lost. Catfish has been terrible, Boogie is foul prone and Harrison Bum Barnes keeping his playoff form.
Both ineffecient scorers who need the ball in their hands to be effective.
What you talking about Jimmy is one of the more efficient scorers in the league, and he moves well off the ball. 

Last edited:
These jerseys are really trash. 2012 and 2008 jerseys were so dope.

Why coach k gotta do Barnes like this?
mean.gif
I really liked the 00/04 look, LOVED the 08 look, and wasn't feeling 12 at all.

Nothing trumps 96 for me, though.

Had Pippen and Penny. Would instacop both of those again along with Hill.

And More Uptempos, Flight 96, and GH2.

My brother (also a NT vet :nerd:) had the 96 Penny jersey when we were kids. Probably the best bbal jersey I've ever seent.

Last edited:
These jerseys are really trash. 2012 and 2008 jerseys were so dope.

Why coach k gotta do Barnes like this? :smh:
I really liked the 00/04 look, LOVED the 08 look, and wasn't feeling 12 at all.

Nothing trumps 96 for me, though.

Had Pippen and Penny. Would instacop both of those again along with Hill.

And More Uptempos, Flight 96, and GH2.

I had a 96 pippen jersey :smokin

08 Kobe my favorite Olympic jersey tho. Should have copped when I had the chance.

I had a 96 pippen jersey
smokin.gif

08 Kobe my favorite Olympic jersey tho. Should have copped when I had the chance.
Even though I'm one of Kobe's loudest critics, that 12 USA Kobe was flames.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom