*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

I didn't actually watch the game yesterday, but based on what I've heard, it doesn't really concern me. Australia is looking like the second best team the tournament, we played pretty badly and still won by double-digits. I think its more likely we'll play better if we meet the Aussies again than they'll play better and we'll be equally as bad.

I didn't actually watch the game yesterday, but based on what I've heard, it doesn't really concern me. Australia is looking like the second best team the tournament, we played pretty badly and still won by double-digits. I think its more likely we'll play better if we meet the Aussies again than they'll play better and we'll be equally as bad.
You should have watch the game because wasn't just Team USA playing badly. Australia to plays away from winning the match

You should have watch the game because wasn't just Team USA playing badly. Australia to plays away from winning the match

I watch tons of International ball to figure out what will happen in the second game. The US will adjust and win. Simple. Australia played the game of their life's. guys like Anderson and shoot lights out. TEAM USA shoot the ball really bad. The boomers wont play this well in the next game against us. Aint worried one bit.

[thread="326016"]Usa Basketball/5440_40#post_26327272Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1  

[/thread]
That ten point margin is very deceptive. The game was close up until the final 30 seconds. 

On another note, I only get Australian commentary here and man, the mute button has never been pressed so hard.

lmao most of the live NBC streams have the Aussie commentators and they're outlook on American athletes vs NBC commentator's outlooks are so vastly different

We will see how serious Lithuania or Argentina take those games. FIBA teams usually start the tanking process to avoid having to play Team USA too early.

Back
Top Bottom