*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

the beat goes on

I nearly forgot what Melo looked like on a good team. Thank goodness the Olympics are every four years.

This team is not balanced. It reminds me of 2004 except rather than a team without shooters, we have a team full of guys afraid to shoot outside of Melo and Myrie. Beta 35, Jewel Punch and Mykal's son looked lost out there. Lowry playing like he did in the playoffs. Jimmy Bumler looks lost. Catfish has been terrible, Boogie is foul prone and Harrison Bum Barnes keeping his playoff form.

This team is not balanced. It reminds me of 2004 except rather than a team without shooters, we have a team full of guys afraid to shoot outside of Melo and Myrie. Beta 35, Jewel Punch and Mykal's son looked lost out there. Lowry playing like he did in the playoffs. Jimmy Bumler looks lost. Catfish has been terrible, Boogie is foul prone and Harrison Bum Barnes keeping his playoff form.
:rofl: :rofl: those names

:rofl: :rofl: those names

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all still think this team is unbeatable?

I never did but it will take a huge effort like Australia for 4 quarters plus an off night shooting, plus foul trouble to beat them. Australia is playing the tournament of a lifetime right now and they would beat almost anyone how they've played the first three games.

Melo is the man. So fun to watch him when he's on his game.

Klay trash. I mean, he's good, but not nearly as good as people pretend he is.

Melo is the man. So fun to watch him when he's on his game.

Klay trash. I mean, he's good, but not nearly as good as people pretend he is.

The funny thing is if we go back like three months ago the names would be flipped on these two statements :lol: you guys flip flop your opinions so quickly on here

this team reaches a lot.
whether it be reaching in or trying for the wrap around steal. these guys dont know how to defend :lol:

PG, Butler & Klay the only ones that keep their man in front without fouling.

Australia's offense looked like a mix of Coach Pop / Kerr's flow systems. backdoor cuts galore.
GSW going to miss Boguts IQ & passing.

I don't wanna hear no Klay hate after he hit 10 3's in the WCF on the road in an elimination game.

This Olympic **** don't really matter.

Back
Top Bottom