*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

The amount of people over reacting to this Draymond Green thing. Dude is 26 and it's 2016 he's sending D pics like a bunch of other 26 year Olds have done and will continue to do. It's literally a button mispress and for the short time I used snapchat I posted something to my story that I meant to send to an individual twice.

I'm not gonna over react over what's an honest mistake.
It's an overreaction for sure but ain't nothing normal about being a 26 year old male and sending **** pics.
laugh.gif

You a real weirdo if you doing that at any age past 18, even then is pushing it.
Say word?

*deletes text*

embarassed.gif

I have a feeling this team isn't going to win gold, something about KD and Melo leading a basketball team to a tournament chip doesn't seem possible.
If Kyrie don't takeover
My $$ is on Spain

Last edited:
France with Fournier coulda made it real interesting with USA.

Realistically the biggest hope of an international team challenging USA is Canada in 2020 if everybody plays.

France with Fournier coulda made it real interesting with USA.

Realistically the biggest hope of an international team challenging USA is Canada in 2020 if everybody plays.
What could Canada 2020 BB team look like?

Just checked the site, why isn't Wiggins playing?

Last edited:
fwiw, who hasn't done what Draymond did??

its 2016 folks

I haven't. But I was born in the 1970s. Might as well have been the 1800s. Us old timers don't do that stuff. A lady wants to see it, it's gotta be in person.

People are acting like team USA doesn't have flaws. Watch out for the well disciplined teams like Spain. Team USA has a boat load of talent bit these exhibition games haven't showed me that they are 100% gold bound.

People are acting like team USA doesn't have flaws. Watch out for the well disciplined teams like Spain. Team USA has a boat load of talent bit these exhibition games haven't showed me that they are 100% gold bound.

But all the other teams are also flawed and have significantly less talent than the US. For them to lose it would take them playing like absolute **** and the other team being basically perfect. Very unlikely. So, no, maybe their chances of winning gold aren't 100%, but they have to be in the upper 90s.

The amount of people over reacting to this Draymond Green thing. Dude is 26 and it's 2016 he's sending D pics like a bunch of other 26 year Olds have done and will continue to do. It's literally a button mispress and for the short time I used snapchat I posted something to my story that I meant to send to an individual twice.

I'm not gonna over react over what's an honest mistake.

It's an overreaction for sure but ain't nothing normal about being a 26 year old male and sending **** pics. :lol:

You a real weirdo if you doing that at any age past 18, even then is pushing it.

Or he's a lil [redacted]

Last edited:
US has not been perfect in the exibition, but no way they lose gold in Rio. All the other teams are solid, but cant match up with US.

Spain is waterdown. France is good, dont have enough though. Serbia is also good, but dont have the athleticism to match up (as we saw in 2014 FIBA WC)

Cant wait for RIO to start :smokin

To be honest, the only thing that might add drama to the US beating everyone every two years, is the way the qualification process will change for the next WC in 2019 (China) and Olympics in 2020. They are going to switch it up to make it like they do it in soccer, where the qualification process will be first, second and finals before you can get a berth in the WC. Also for example, the winner of the Olympic tournament would get an automatic bid for the WC and vise versa for the Olympics, but not any longer. These qualification rounds and games will be during the NBA season and might throw a monkey wrench when it time to call in players and what not.

Last edited:
I think USA should just limit the age for Olympic play to like 23/24.

Send the young guys and let them get that experience.

Older established players really don't need to be out there.

I'm sure it feels dope to win a gold medal and have the Olympic experience and all that but I think Jabari Parker gets a lot more out playing in the Olympics than Jimmy Butler.

Back
Top Bottom