*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Lawrence Philips was beating up women and was a psycho.

Mushing a dude and sending a Richard flick aren't LP things

I haven't made it a secret on NT that I'm not much of a Draymond fan, but nothing he's done this Summer makes me concerned for his career. Not like he got arrested for DUI or caught with a gun or doing hard drugs. He slapped a dude at a club (who very well might have deserved it) and sent a Richard pic. People his age are doing that kind of a stuff on a weekly/daily basis. Sure, he should be a little more careful about that sort of thing than Average Joe because he's famous, but we're not talking about crazy reckless behavior here.

He's already got a ring, was on the best regular season NBA team of all time, helped his already dominant team sign the second best player in the league and is about to win a gold medal. He's got a little extra cocky (pun intended) and felt like couldn't get caught . . . I think he'll tone it down after this . . .

Let's not forget that one of the guys clowning Draymond now -- PG -- got Catfished a couple years ago after it came out that he had knocked a stripper up. He moved on.

The amount of people over reacting to this Draymond Green thing. Dude is 26 and it's 2016 he's sending D pics like a bunch of other 26 year Olds have done and will continue to do. It's literally a button mispress and for the short time I used snapchat I posted something to my story that I meant to send to an individual twice.

I'm not gonna over react over what's an honest mistake.

The amount of people over reacting to this Draymond Green thing. Dude is 26 and it's 2016 he's sending D pics like a bunch of other 26 year Olds have done and will continue to do. It's literally a button mispress and for the short time I used snapchat I posted something to my story that I meant to send to an individual twice.

I'm not gonna over react over what's an honest mistake.

It's an overreaction for sure but ain't nothing normal about being a 26 year old male and sending **** pics. :lol:

You a real weirdo if you doing that at any age past 18, even then is pushing it.

I disagree. I feel like it's something that happens a lot. It's equivalent to female nudes which still happen a ton.

I disagree. I feel like it's something that happens a lot. It's equivalent to female nudes which still happen a ton.

I'm 24 years old and no.

None of my friends my age are doing that **** either, you on your own with that one.

Demar single-handily trying to start world war 3

Last edited:
Draymond should NOT be sending d pics ...especially on the snap , he goofed hard
laugh.gif
mean.gif
plus his schlong ain't even all that

I'm 24 years old and no.

None of my friends my age are doing that **** either, you on your own with that one.

Brett Favre was texting out dong pics when he was well into his 30s.

(I don't know what significance that has here. Just thought I'd mention it)

Back
Top Bottom