*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Love King of the Hill though, with Two Dribbles or less. 
Going ones with 2 or 3 dribbles is where it's at.  I see a lot of NBA players doing it, especially at the USA training camp.  It's more realistic.  Playing one on one with unlimited dribbles is not too realisitic lol...gets you a nice seat on the bench.  

No and I hate when people do. Just shut up and play. I'm not even trying to be a tough guy or anything but it's annoying when someone keeps calling fouls

ya call fouls when you play or nah?
Not unless it's blatant.

This one dude that goes to my gym calls loose ball fouls & ****. He had play stopped for 5 mins cause he called an illegal screen.
mean.gif
mean.gif
Used to know a guy like that. It was horrible playing with him.

Every time you breathed too hard on him "Foul!" 
eyes.gif

If it's not egregious then keep it to yourself

Not unless it's blatant.

This one dude that goes to my gym calls loose ball fouls & ****. He had play stopped for 5 mins cause he called an illegal screen.
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 loose ball foul??? Was it the 5th team foul and did he get two free throws??? I don't call fouls, but I will let it be known and own up to it if I foul you.  Sucks when it doesn't get reciprocated though lol.  

Anyone cop a jersey? How's the sizing compared to adidas swingman NBA jerseys? I wear a large in those and a XL in almost everything else Nike....

No foul calling unless 

1) It's obvious

or 

2) The game is on the line and it's a legit foul. 

This. And that only applies in pick up games. Never call fouls in 21.

That said, I do get pretty annoyed by dudes who think two hand shove to the waist with the hands is playing good defense. Don't call it though.

I can't wait to see what the Bulter, Wade, Rondo dynamic looks like. I'm thinking train wreck, but who knows?

More travels being called in this one game than in an entire season of the NBA. NBA refs should be ashamed of their damn selves. 

I can't wait to see what the Bulter, Wade, Rondo dynamic looks like. I'm thinking train wreck, but who knows?
I HIGHLY doubt Rondo finishes the season on the roster.

Wade can play off the ball w/ no issue. He's done it since 2011.

Jimmy? He and Rondo are gonna butt heads man. And he's the $94 mil man.

Back
Top Bottom