*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Kyrie actually had one more assist than Curry in the NBA Finals
laugh.gif
Ok....and Curry played like ****.  What's your point?

Kyrie is a competent PG
One of the best scoring PGs we have.

But when you ask him to change his role and be more of a traditional point....he's not as effective. Kyrie is probably the 4th best passer on this team behind Dray, Lowry and KD
Exactly.  Kyrie is a stud scorer......which we dont really need on this team.  We need someone to facilitate the offense, which he does a poor job of.

^^^^ No matter what he does well or he does not, he's a superstar and should be able to gel on whatever team he plays. I dont like to hear excuses that he's a scorer first. When you play with superstar players that should not matter.

Kyrie is an iso scorer. Not an off the ball scorer like klay or kd. So kyrie legit needs to go black hole mode to fully be himself and be appreciated. Coach K aint going for that..AT ALLL. K keeps the ball moving. Nobody isos. No time for that.

Kyrie is an iso scorer. Not an off the ball scorer like klay or kd. So kyrie legit needs to go black hole mode to fully be himself and be appreciated. Coach K aint going for that..AT ALLL. K keeps the ball moving. Nobody isos. No time for that.

Yup. Pop too.

Pop blew the whistle on D-lo and Vic for taking one dribble pull-ups after the first pass in a scrimmage.

They ain't going for that :lol:

Last edited:
This post is on point.  Repped.

Kobe did 
ohwell.gif

Kobe did :\

True. Kobe was also the Best player on the planet and on the team. Kobe was special.

The 2 best players on the planet aren't even playing lmao.

and Hot sauce is probably the 9th best player on the team lol.

Lebron was the best player on the planet in 2008, you tripping once again blood.

08 Kobe > 08 Bron

Different between most "talented" and best. At the time...Bron was still wet behind the ears. Kobe was at the full height of his powers.

08 Kobe > 08 Bron

Different between most "talented" and best. At the time...Bron was still wet behind the ears. Kobe was at the full height of his powers.

Na you gonna have to miss me with that.

Bron was a more effecient scorer on the same volume while being the superior rebounder/playmaker/defender.

I could care less that Lebron was only 23, he was still already the best player in the world.

It's not even close really.

Last edited:

Bron was a more effecient scorer on the same volume while being the superior rebounder/playmaker/defender.

I could care less that Lebron was only 23, he was still already the best player in the world.

Awwsome gonna awwsome

08 Kobe > 08 Bron

Just stop

Kobe was only better than Lebron as a rookie, Bron was better than him from his second season on.

Love y'all but y'all overrate the hell out of Bean from an actual on court value standpoint.

He was just a really elite scorer, was a good defender early in his career but that's it.

He never comes close to the highs of guys like Bird/Magic/Kareem/Jordan/Lebron/KG/Duncan.

#believeinbean though.

Kobe was only better than Lebron as a rookie, Bron was better than him from his second season on.

Love y'all but y'all overrate the hell out of Bean from an actual on court value standpoint.

He was just a really elite scorer, was a good defender early in his career but that's it.

He never comes close to the highs of guys like Bird/Magic/Kareem/Jordan/Lebron/KG/Duncan.

#believeinbean though.

wash your face b. you wilin whoadie

Lebron was the best player on the planet in 2008, you tripping once again blood.

08 Kobe > 08 Bron

Wet behind the ears?

He was coming off a 30/8/7/2/1 season :lol: he even came substantially closer to eliminating the Celtics than Kobe did

Then right after the olympics he went on to win MVP

If someone wants to put him over Kobe I can't argue that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom