*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

I was just wondering if any team will even lose by 9 or less the entire tournament
Hell no and it sucks because it would be cool to watch some meaningful basketball for the Olympics.

It's cute though how they try and sell us on how they have to "build a real team" and had to "develop a system" to get to this point. Saying everyone else has always been a farce to me that was used to try and build up what coach K. and company were doing...

I'm just frustrated with how far ahead we are I wanna see some basketball damnit 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I love what the Women's program did, they held a game between the official team and the select team

Wish the men's would have made an official game too, would have been lit

And btw, I don't recall a single thing KG did in the Olympics except for his reaction to Carter's dunk 
laugh.gif

Practices must have been lit with KG talking all sorts of trash

I was just wondering if any team will even lose by 9 or less the entire tournament

I still think that Spain will at the very least keep it close. They still have a lot of talent and those guys have a lot more years experience playing with eachother than everybody on USA.

I'll wait until the tournament starts before I assess whether this will be easy or difficult. Every year Team USA has at least 1 tough game whether it be Lithuania and Spain in 2012, Brazil in 2010, Spain In 08.

Trying to nail the average margin of Victory and call the scores of these inevitable blowouts keeps it fun for me.

I like the blowouts :lol:

It's always amazing to see the gap in talent and athleticism be so apparant

That game where they beat Nigeria by 73 was amazing to watch

Anyone who has gone to any of the exhibitions...do they sell USA merchandise at the games??? 

Yes they do but at staples center they were selling jersey shirts for 45 instead of 35 like online so expect a price markup. I was very disappointed seeing that on Sunday.

Yes they do but at staples center they were selling jersey shirts for 45 instead of 35 like online so expect a price markup. I was very disappointed seeing that on Sunday.
Thanks bro...I figured it would be a little more.  Did they have any accessories like lanyards/mini basketballs or just clothing??

fwiw, usab.com is relatively well stocked right now and offering custom jerseys (so you can get a player not Durant/Irving)......

plus they are offering flat rate shipping 

Thanks bro...I figured it would be a little more.  Did they have any accessories like lanyards/mini basketballs or just clothing??

I think they had almost everything that you could find on the team usa site. I didn't check the prices though cause I was only interested in copping a jersey shirt.

I want to get a few Dri Fit shirts, but don't want to pay retail. Not sure if I want to hold off and risk them being sold out. I have a Nike outlet down the street from me too that's selling USA gear too.

I want to get a few Dri Fit shirts, but don't want to pay retail. Not sure if I want to hold off and risk them being sold out. I have a Nike outlet down the street from me too that's selling USA gear too.

Are the jersey shirts dri fit?

I figured watching these games would be a lot more . I don't know, something just seems to be missing

They're obviously superior for some reason though idk. You'd figure you wouldn't want to change the channel but I'm tempted

Back
Top Bottom