*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

I'm going to preface this by admitting I'm a bitter, but the slurpfest for KD at Oracle this week is going to be disgusting. He's going to get a standing ovation for blowing his nose on the sideline.

Jimmy Butler has low key looked like the worst player on the team. Even Barnes looks more comfortable whenever Coach K decides to let him in for a few minutes.

Paul George should also definitely be starting over Melo right now but he would probably throw a fit if they asked him to come off the bench.

Last edited:
Jimmy Butler has low key looked like the worst player on the team. Even Barnes looks more comfortable whenever Coach K decides to let him in for a few minutes.

Paul George should also definitely be starting over Melo right now but he would probably throw a fit if they asked him to come off the bench.

Lol

:smh:

Honestly, no. There's never any real competition. You already know what's gonna happen. It's almost a waste nowadays imo.

I don't even care that we obviously know USA is going to win the Gold when it's all said and done...I'm just happy we're still watching some of the best players in the world play basketball together in the summer.

Games vs Spain and France should actually be pretty intriguing though. Even without Marc that should be a good game vs Spain. Mirotic is no slouch filling in for him.

Last edited:
Damn this thread moved slow. People really don't care about USA basketball?

Of course we care, but it's just the second game of the exhibition. Thread pick up when the Olympics starts

On a different note. I copped the backpack today. Sick :smile:

Damn this thread moved slow. People really don't care about USA basketball?
Well we "care", but international competition is weak
This thread won't blow up unless we lost a game, someone gets injurted, or when we play in the gold medal game

Deandre about to floss on the whole world. These dudes too small and weak. Hell be better than dwight and tyson were no doubt.

Im sure sure about kyrie. I mean he balled in world games and hes amazing..but his feel of the fiba ball looks off right now. Kd and klay will be tough. Dray will probably be the lead pg soon. Hell he unstoppable on the break and that ball will be skipping.

Demar and Paul will probably be strong af.

Everybody else will just be everybody else.

I'm going to preface this by admitting I'm a bitter, but the slurpfest for KD at Oracle this week is going to be disgusting. He's going to get a standing ovation for blowing his nose on the sideline.
sick.gif
 I for one won't be watching 
laugh.gif

Never boring. Its a pleasure to watch TEAM USA dismantle teams :lol:

BTW, CHINA SUCKS. I been a select team from NT can take these guys......

Back
Top Bottom