Us Niketalkers Need to Appreciate Our J's Like This Guy

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

takes me back to my first pair i could afford with my own money

military IV's back in 05/06
this! the feeling of the first jordans you buy is just priceless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I wish I could meet that dude and hook him up with a pair I hardly ever wear from the collection...
Forreal, me too.. ( if he's serious )

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ 4:14-4:25 tho

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I wish I could meet that dude and hook him up with a pair I hardly ever wear from the collection...
Forreal, me too.. ( if he's serious )

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ 4:14-4:25 tho

yoooooooo....im pray this dude does not get jacked for his shoes.....lol....happy for him though..

yoooooooo....im pray this dude does not get jacked for his shoes.....lol....happy for him though..

dude said the bottom coin looks like the american idol background....on point tho lol.

dude said the bottom coin looks like the american idol background....on point tho lol.

i guess i gotta be the first to question whether this guy has a mental handicap or not...

i guess i gotta be the first to question whether this guy has a mental handicap or not...

Originally Posted by All Ready

I don't think English is his first language.

The song made me feel like I was watching something different. You can't be playing that song while opening a brand new pair of sneakers!!!

Originally Posted by All Ready

I don't think English is his first language.

The song made me feel like I was watching something different. You can't be playing that song while opening a brand new pair of sneakers!!!

That made me want to cry....i felt his happiness throughout the video.... nothing like your first pair of Jordans...tears*

He really called the hologram a coin tho? Lol

That made me want to cry....i felt his happiness throughout the video.... nothing like your first pair of Jordans...tears*

He really called the hologram a coin tho? Lol

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

That %+#% was humbling
smokin.gif
frown.gif

really happy for the man. we have half of nt complaining about the lack of 3m on this year's retro, but this guy is just happy to have them at all.  
pimp.gif
music made me hella sad though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom