Us Niketalkers Need to Appreciate Our J's Like This Guy

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

That %+#% was humbling
smokin.gif
frown.gif

really happy for the man. we have half of nt complaining about the lack of 3m on this year's retro, but this guy is just happy to have them at all.  
pimp.gif
music made me hella sad though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

They better be on point, They are retailing at $160. lol He couldve spent his money more wisely. I feel bad for these types. Does he really want a fully functional shoe that could be bought for cheaper, or some JB product? It's kind of sad

That's not the point. Does ANYBODY here need more than 2 pairs of shoes, is POLO or GUCCI, LV, Coach necessary? An HDTV?

You missed the boat.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

They better be on point, They are retailing at $160. lol He couldve spent his money more wisely. I feel bad for these types. Does he really want a fully functional shoe that could be bought for cheaper, or some JB product? It's kind of sad

That's not the point. Does ANYBODY here need more than 2 pairs of shoes, is POLO or GUCCI, LV, Coach necessary? An HDTV?

You missed the boat.

Damn...felt like i was right back at my first pair...i feel happy for the dude...i was sure that feelings been dead with me and sneakers but video showed me theres still a little left in me

Damn...felt like i was right back at my first pair...i feel happy for the dude...i was sure that feelings been dead with me and sneakers but video showed me theres still a little left in me

Back
Top Bottom