Us Niketalkers Need to Appreciate Our J's Like This Guy

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

was this in the Philippines?
alien.gif
 i dont think that sounded like a filipino accent

Not sure if serious. I assumed it was and it actually made me smile. I miss the feeling (even tho he was a little OD with it.)

Not sure if serious. I assumed it was and it actually made me smile. I miss the feeling (even tho he was a little OD with it.)

i cant believe he wanted them because they kinda reminded him of American Idol lol

-Tyler

i cant believe he wanted them because they kinda reminded him of American Idol lol

-Tyler

I can't even get mad at dude...because there is def. something special about that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FIRST[/color] pair...
pimp.gif

For me, it wasn't even my first pair of Jays...it was my first pair of NIKES. It really was a special moment, especially considering that before then all my parents ever bought for me were some Payless shoes (y'all know that all white pair that got the two straps in the front that looks like something a 65 year old man/woman would wear...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), which though I'm very much appreciative off, just weren't it when it came to being cool.

I can't even get mad at dude...because there is def. something special about that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FIRST[/color] pair...
pimp.gif

For me, it wasn't even my first pair of Jays...it was my first pair of NIKES. It really was a special moment, especially considering that before then all my parents ever bought for me were some Payless shoes (y'all know that all white pair that got the two straps in the front that looks like something a 65 year old man/woman would wear...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), which though I'm very much appreciative off, just weren't it when it came to being cool.

Back
Top Bottom