Urban Legend or KING?

Urban Legend.

KING wasn't as strong towards the end, the first 5 songs were flawless though.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

KING.
"What you Know" will always and forever be one of my favorite songs.

That beat
pimp.gif

Top Back is ill too

i remember alot of ya wasn't feeling king when it drop...hell alot of ya was crucifying that man for that joint lolz

urban legend, lets be serious

if your saying king is his carter 3 then urban legend is his carter 1 or 2

Originally Posted by All Ready

urban legend, lets be serious

if your saying king is his carter 3 then urban legend is his carter 1 or 2
exactly what i'm saying. 
Bring Em Out and A.S.A.P. and Motivation was cool and all, but What You Know 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 as far as what it did for him. Then that Why You Wanna sealed it. He was on top. 

King had Undertaker, Bankhead, Goodlife and what U know

but i can play urban legend without skipping a track every time i listen to it...UL > King

Trap Muzik is his best album...i think that album had sentimental value to every southern youth 
laugh.gif

my favorite track from him was and will always be Doin' My Job

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

King had Undertaker, Bankhead, Goodlife and what U know

but i can play urban legend without skipping a track every time i listen to it...UL > King
Dro's verse on there 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i recited the whole thing every time it came on. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Trap Muzik is his best album...i think that album had sentimental value to every southern youth 
laugh.gif

This...being in high school in ATL at the time this album encompassed everything I wanted my h.s. career to be about 
laugh.gif
. IMO T.I. can make another 19,072,948,256 songs and never make one hotter than 24's.
To stay on topic I'd say King>UL

I think this is the first time King ever got this much praise on NT.......like 3 yrs it was one most despised albums on here lol

urban legend was that hungry/raw T.I.... trap muzik made you want to bust down a whole lb and a 36 then hit the streets lol thats a classic .. however KING from top to bottom was one of his best albums. a lil' commercial but still you can't knock KING.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom