Update pg 4...At School: nervous females vs. not feeling you Vol. deer in the headlights

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Good story.

Even better diagram.

You should have been like the %@%# you doin?  You lost? 

lmao this is exactly what i should've done...it would've broke the ice, she would've laughed...

but keep it real, it caught me off guard...i didn't know how to react lol...at first i was like "damn
frown.gif
"

but the more i thought about what happened...i started thinkin
laugh.gif
"wt f was that broad doin"

I feel you, man.  Sometimes you think about what COULD have happened in hindsight.  But you should be good money, regardless, seeing how you describe her. 

The nerdy ones are the best to wife
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Good story.

Even better diagram.

You should have been like the %@%# you doin?  You lost? 

lmao this is exactly what i should've done...it would've broke the ice, she would've laughed...

but keep it real, it caught me off guard...i didn't know how to react lol...at first i was like "damn
frown.gif
"

but the more i thought about what happened...i started thinkin
laugh.gif
"wt f was that broad doin"

I feel you, man.  Sometimes you think about what COULD have happened in hindsight.  But you should be good money, regardless, seeing how you describe her. 

The nerdy ones are the best to wife
devil.gif

OP... i got a great Idea.... why dont u get there before she does and see where she sits.

if she sits next to u than we'll see.... she should take her usual seat.. but than she'll sit somewhere else.. nvm.. than u gona look like a stalker following her to her other seat.. never mind.

OP... i got a great Idea.... why dont u get there before she does and see where she sits.

if she sits next to u than we'll see.... she should take her usual seat.. but than she'll sit somewhere else.. nvm.. than u gona look like a stalker following her to her other seat.. never mind.

background: i've been eyein this girl in class since the start of the semester, and I catch her lookin too..
                   Last week, I enter the room, and shes eyein again, but this time see she has an open seat next to her.
pimp.gif

I close the door behind me and walk towards her with an impeccable diddy bop and shes all flustered like "did dis dude just did dis"

probably hit her with too much at one time.  sit next to her in class and keep talking to her.  i'm sure she's just shy, but if u think u guys are cool enough then make a joke about her running an out route on u
laugh.gif

background: i've been eyein this girl in class since the start of the semester, and I catch her lookin too..
                   Last week, I enter the room, and shes eyein again, but this time see she has an open seat next to her.
pimp.gif

I close the door behind me and walk towards her with an impeccable diddy bop and shes all flustered like "did dis dude just did dis"

probably hit her with too much at one time.  sit next to her in class and keep talking to her.  i'm sure she's just shy, but if u think u guys are cool enough then make a joke about her running an out route on u
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

There are literally 0 bad broads in my classes this semester. Where all the dimes that wanna be doctors at?
alien.gif
I'm in electrical engineering, you pre-med ppl definitely have it better on the female side, hasnt been a bad broad in any of my classes since last year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

There are literally 0 bad broads in my classes this semester. Where all the dimes that wanna be doctors at?
alien.gif
I'm in electrical engineering, you pre-med ppl definitely have it better on the female side, hasnt been a bad broad in any of my classes since last year
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom