Update pg 4...At School: nervous females vs. not feeling you Vol. deer in the headlights

I think persistence will payoff, so don't be discouraged. You already made a move, so it wouldn't hurt to follow-up. Coming from someone who was awkward and didn't catch-on to social cues very easily in my school days, it'll just take a little bit more effort and she'll have to feel comfortable around you. In hindsight, I think a few girls gave up on me.
ohwell.gif

If you like her enough and you think something good can become of it, go for it, she could be a good catch. Don't give up on her.

I think persistence will payoff, so don't be discouraged. You already made a move, so it wouldn't hurt to follow-up. Coming from someone who was awkward and didn't catch-on to social cues very easily in my school days, it'll just take a little bit more effort and she'll have to feel comfortable around you. In hindsight, I think a few girls gave up on me.
ohwell.gif

If you like her enough and you think something good can become of it, go for it, she could be a good catch. Don't give up on her.

show her you got swag next time and forget what happen on that weird day...main thing don't be eager just ask her if she like to get lunch or drinks sometime in the week, boom!

show her you got swag next time and forget what happen on that weird day...main thing don't be eager just ask her if she like to get lunch or drinks sometime in the week, boom!

I think more people should start drawing diagrams to add to their stories, nice work OP. Now get the numba

I think more people should start drawing diagrams to add to their stories, nice work OP. Now get the numba

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
someone explain this to me
Nothing much, just a stupid picture
eyes.gif

Instead someone explain the diagram OP drew up I'm having trouble understanding

*Waits for triumphant response from Hendrix/reemo*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by swishasweets

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

I don't think he realizes that how the picture works. She quickly went through one hall, turned around and zoomed out a different one.
laugh.gif
yeah I think thats what happen too. So she saw op, went out the door to her left. Came back into the hallway as OP was still standing there and went straight down the other hallway I guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by swishasweets

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

I don't think he realizes that how the picture works. She quickly went through one hall, turned around and zoomed out a different one.
laugh.gif
yeah I think thats what happen too. So she saw op, went out the door to her left. Came back into the hallway as OP was still standing there and went straight down the other hallway I guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom