Update pg 4...At School: nervous females vs. not feeling you Vol. deer in the headlights

Originally Posted by blazinRook

so convo escalates...i find out we got similar scores on our tests so i tell her
"i'm planning to go back over some of the questions that I got wrong..and you should join me.."

Shaq_frusturated.JPG

so convo escalates...i find out we got similar scores on our tests so i tell her
"i'm planning to go back over some of the questions that I got wrong..and you should join me.."

Shaq_frusturated.JPG

You should've called her out on her rudeness in a teasing way, but things worked out for you so nicely done. Just get her number next class.

You should've called her out on her rudeness in a teasing way, but things worked out for you so nicely done. Just get her number next class.

Originally Posted by scshift

That's the right type, the girls who care about their education and their studies. They're smarter than those who don't anyways, so they're usually more pleasant to be around anyways

Irrelevant but...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

That's the right type, the girls who care about their education and their studies. They're smarter than those who don't anyways, so they're usually more pleasant to be around anyways

Irrelevant but...
pimp.gif

Im thinking that was perfect time to get the digi's.

Dont slow play too much homey, that other dude is lurking and might already be buttering her up

for the basting.

Dont slow play too much homey, that other dude is lurking and might already be buttering her up

for the basting.

@WaveyJones haha i know...it was pretty lame, but i don't think i could come at her with the "aye we should kick it sometime"...like i said shes pretty up on education...
i just needed a situation with her outside of class and this fit the situation...shes an aspiring dr. so i figure, all she does is study, might as well study with me, and at the same time
we could get to know each other...

Originally Posted by miamib30514

for the basting.
I feel you man..if I was him, I'd be even more persistent so i'ma stay on my toes and go after her...
Whats a trip is that I have another class with him..and there's another girl in that class, who threw the digits at me hoping to study together...
I might have to tone down talkin to her (in class at least) just in case homey gets any ideas lol...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I definitely gonna bring that up when I feel that we comfortable with each other lol...the response should be good
laugh.gif

I'm on it fam...thx for the encouraging words

@WaveyJones haha i know...it was pretty lame, but i don't think i could come at her with the "aye we should kick it sometime"...like i said shes pretty up on education...
i just needed a situation with her outside of class and this fit the situation...shes an aspiring dr. so i figure, all she does is study, might as well study with me, and at the same time
we could get to know each other...

Originally Posted by miamib30514

for the basting.
I feel you man..if I was him, I'd be even more persistent so i'ma stay on my toes and go after her...
Whats a trip is that I have another class with him..and there's another girl in that class, who threw the digits at me hoping to study together...
I might have to tone down talkin to her (in class at least) just in case homey gets any ideas lol...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I definitely gonna bring that up when I feel that we comfortable with each other lol...the response should be good
laugh.gif

I'm on it fam...thx for the encouraging words

so she obliges ...mentions a day..but i got class during that time, so i tell her we'll figure something out next class time
(i should've went for the number but i think i have to slow play with this girl)

okbxch.gif
shoulda got it the 1st day of class

so she obliges ...mentions a day..but i got class during that time, so i tell her we'll figure something out next class time
(i should've went for the number but i think i have to slow play with this girl)

okbxch.gif
shoulda got it the 1st day of class

Could have gotten the digits, and I dont think you should play that slow, then girls start to wonder if you BETA or if you not man enough.

well played so far

and stop playing out that spiderman picture.

Could have gotten the digits, and I dont think you should play that slow, then girls start to wonder if you BETA or if you not man enough.

well played so far

and stop playing out that spiderman picture.

*Sigh* can't anyone just talk to a female without needing advice from a forum?

"How should I talk to her" "What should I say" "Can I look at her eyes? "Can I ask for her number"

roll.gif
you dudes amaze me..

Back
Top Bottom