UPDATE: Got My First Lesson Yesterday

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah, I'm 23 and just learning to drive...so what?
laugh.gif
Someone offer up their car and guidance and I'll give you my friendship.

Come on fam...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

yo harlem, I say me, you,viiheaven should have an NT summit at a DMV
roll.gif
roll.gif

That would probably motivate me to actually get it. SMH @ me for having my permit for two years.

i need my drivers license too
smh.gif
i'm 19 and had my permit for like a year now. anywhere i need to go i either walk or take the train.

at least Harlem plans on using his license. i got mine when i was 17 and have never had car.

a tip btw take the test by Francis Lewis in queens OR in Astoria. both easy places.

Good Luck bro.

Spoiler [+]
go Mets.

Originally Posted by ositodormilon

at least Harlem plans on using his license. i got mine when i was 17 and have never had car.

a tip btw take the test by Francis Lewis in queens OR in Astoria. both easy places.

Good Luck bro.

Spoiler [+]
go Mets.
Peck Park ftw
laugh.gif

im in the same situation, live in SF and really havent needed to drive out too far. there was really no need for me to drive. (heck, my parents were willing tobuy me a car, but i didnt want them to spend the money)

no spot to park in my neighborhood
price of a car and gas
live close to downtown, where i use to work, only 10 min walk

i did the whole test and what not, but just never took the driving test
real talk, i rather have a motorcycle than a car

I mean I can't really blame you, if your not going to need a car for a while why get a license. But having a license is just good to have, so you know youcan drive whenever you wanted to.

I got mine at 20 btw, but I've been driving since 16.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I got you VIIheaven.
laugh.gif
I had my permit for a while and still haven't attempted to take the driver's test
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
and i'm 24 ...take me in also lol

When I get my license, I'll take in all the old @*@ dudes who never learned how to drive.
laugh.gif

my roommate is from NYC n this fool failed the written part 4 times down here
laugh.gif
....one day i was chillin cleaning out my car and he trying to learn how topark haha....it was a sad sight

laugh.gif
@The prospect of a DMV summit.

And you dudes must really not understand how impossible it is to find parking in the city.

All you dudes who like in small towns and spread out neighborhoods gotta understand that this is the most jam packed city in America. You head anywhere inManhattan and you'll be driving around for like a half hour looking for parking.

Got my permit a week after my 16th birthday.

It's not that difficult. I'm still 16, but now with my junior license. I get my senior license on my 17th birthday. I took 20hours of driver'sed which is more than needed. All you need to do is hit up one of those small driving schools and you'll be good. You even get a discount on your NY carinsurance
grin.gif

edit* also been driving since 13.

Back
Top Bottom