*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Nick really let that happen though 
laugh.gif
. Inb4 angry parents

I definitely need more of this show in my life or another show. Netflix save us please

Last edited:
Man, I have to agree, I never would have seen that Korrasami ending coming. Not until those last 5 minutes of the episode played out and then I was just left with my mouth hanging open. Good on Nick tho. 
smokin.gif

Sad to see this come to end. Feels like the end of an era..

They been dropping hints since last season about them two

Can't believe there might never be another Avatar series
mean.gif

Meh, at the fanship.

Korra vs Kuvira in the mecha control room reminded me of SW Episode three. Remember when Anakin and Obi fight in that control room and force push each other away?

Enjoyed this season.

Who had a tougher life? Aang? or Korra?

I'm thinking Korra.

Mmmmm
A 3some with asami and korra would be :pimp:
Asami eyes would be looking sexy while I'm on top
Oooh man and korra could use her water bending in her vagina and with her spit while giving me head
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Solid ending to a solid show. First two seasons sucked, but they really improved the quality with the last two. Very sad there aren't any current plans for another sequel, or at least a prequel focusing on a past Avatar. In terms of Korra and Asami i'm torn. Kudos to the writers for having the guts to go through with it, but at the same time I really think it's a case of pandering to the fanbase. Though considering that they had to go through budget cuts and lost their ability to show the episodes on tv or a while, this is probably a better scenario, of them doing it for the fans who remained loyal to the shoe throughout. 8) Either way its all good.

Bruh that ending. I saw hints especially when she blushed when she came back but never thought it would be true. Bummed it was the last will ever see of another avatar series though :frown:

I was late on watching the last airbender when it first came out so I made up for it by watching all of korra since the beginning.

When Mako was gathering his lightning though :pimp: It had that DBZ espque feel to it.

Last edited:
Kuvvy was a pretender all along. Just like Karl Malone when he got the MVP over 23 in 97. Korra didn't even have to use the avatar state in their last fight and Kuvvy still got the short end of the stick. Makes you realize how much of a beast Zaheer was. He would've washed Kuvvy. Took Korra going full ape avatar mode to beat him.

The fact that Asami was the only person Korra wrote while she was away, Korra's "butch" demeanor, and her haircut told all. :lol:

I didn't think the writers had the guts to do it. I think Korra is kids TV's first gay hero :lol:

it does if you been paying attention since season 3 and the ep when korra came back to republic city
even before that when she was the only one Korra would write. More so than here "boyfriend"

Korra been had the hot box for her

Korra vs Kuvira in the mecha control room reminded me of SW Episode three. Remember when Anakin and Obi fight in that control room and force push each other away?
I was coming in here to say the same thing.

I thought the last two episodes were nearly perfect except.....no Bumi! I mean, even bit players like Tenzin's wife got prominent time. 

Show was great, and I'm sad its over.

My son Mako though was looking like a young Zuko with that lightning bending 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ehh I just took the hand holding at the end as just two straight chicks getting ready for another adventure together

The Korra is a lesbian tweets were overblown

Greaaat end to a great series

Ehh I just took the hand holding at the end as just two straight chicks getting ready for another adventure together

The Korra is a lesbian tweets were overblown

Greaaat end to a great series
I would have agreed had they been standing side by side instead of facing each other. They had the same look into each others eyes as Aang and Katara did at the end of the original series just without the kiss.

Last edited:
^If two guys were looking at each other like that while holding hands, yea, I'd say they are gay as **** yea

Girls are different. They can look at each other like that and still be straight, I say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom