*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Wasn't Korra supposed to be a one season type of thing? To get 4 seasons was awesome.

Yeah it was supposed to be a min-series but i think Nick picked up another season...then decided to shaft em to online only through the third season and cut their budget :lol:

Yeah it was supposed to be a min-series but i think Nick picked up another season...then decided to shaft em to online only through the third season and cut their budget
laugh.gif
Scumbag Nick 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Repped for the avy,Time Squad was my **** when I was younger 
pimp.gif

You could actually see the decline in the quality of the animation at the end of the last episode. Smh Nick. This series will go down as unfulfilled potential.

That fight between Su and Kuvira was one of the sickest things that's ever happened on the show
sick.gif
Bruh when she spun the door as a shield then threw it on as armor 
sick.gif

I literally screamed

Good ep. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see Toph put in work but I guess it wouldn't have been beneficial to the storyline. I'm sure she'd wash Kuvira.

That fight between Su and Kuvira was one of the sickest things that's ever happened on the show
sick.gif
Bruh when she spun the door as a shield then threw it on as armor 
sick.gif

I literally screamed
yup same reaction lol she da same bad mama that killed Pl'i with the armor
pimp.gif

Su has some of the most innovative in-battle bending in the world of Avatar.
FACTS

Shes an Earthbender that Moves Like a Waterbender ish is poetry in motion
I went "oh ****
eek.gif
" when she had the pole swinging right after putting on the armour.

The difference in the sisters fighting can be easily shown as reflected in their personalities. Was the two people fighting and rescued Lin her sons?

That fight between Su and Kuvira was one of the sickest things that's ever happened on the show :x
Bruh when she spun the door as a shield then threw it on as armor :x

I literally screamed

I got so hyped when I saw that :x :smokin,Su's a beast. The end of the fight showed just how fast Toph can end things whenever she wants :lol:,That had to hurt Kuvira being told off by the inventor of metal bending.

Always knew Zhu-Li still had Varricks back :smokin

Last edited:

I went "oh ****
eek.gif
" when she had the pole swinging right after putting on the armour.

The difference in the sisters fighting can be easily shown as reflected in their personalities. Was the two people fighting and rescued Lin her sons?
Yea 

The twins and the Emo dude

i still say that Su should have taken the earth kingdom throne would have put the beifongs on the map

Last edited:
Todays episode is flames...

Did anyone else see an allusion to the kings speech movie?  And did anyone see an allusion to the god warriors from nausicaa of the valley of the wind or gundam mech suits?
SHE TRIED TO MURK HER OWN DUDE!!!! OOOOOOOOOH DAT IS 1 CRAZY BROAD!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom