*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

I think I'll wait til next week to watch when a real episode comes out.

You guys should read this article:

Apparently Nick cut the budget on the show so much that they had to resort doing this clips episode, or let go of some crew members.

Nick 
mean.gif

After this season, the creators need to jump ship to another network if they want to continue with more Avatar stuff.

I hope there's no legal technicality making nickelodeon the owners of Avatar instead of the guys who created them

After this season, the creators need to jump ship to another network if they want to continue with more Avatar stuff.

I hope there's no legal technicality making nickelodeon the owners of Avatar instead of the guys who created them
I pray they go to Netflix

Man, as soon as I saw the title "Remembrances" I knew what I was in for. Hopefully, to quote the co-creator, "POOP. GETS. REAL." I'm getting quite tired of the buildup.

Last edited:
I feel like this is supposed to be a catch up episode.  I feel like they are feeling to shift back to TV because they realized how bad they ****** up by taking it off the air.

In other news..the voice of the refugee fire bender is also the voice of Mugen from Samurai Champloo. The character's faces (minus the hair) even looked similar.

This series had a lot of potential but failed, and it's not fair to put it up against the OG Avatar. I felt like Nick did this just to do it. Korra never really developed as an Avatar besides strength and her attitude. Like I said before, all of her enemies were stronger than her and yet, not once did she really try to get as strong as them.

I was expecting her to at least learn how to bloodbend, even if in the Avatar state. And even now, at least learn how to fly. They kept her pretty 1 dimensional which sucks. I feel like another network could have really made it work better. This was a back burner show for Nick

This series had a lot of potential but failed, and it's not fair to put it up against the OG Avatar. I felt like Nick did this just to do it. Korra never really developed as an Avatar besides strength and her attitude. Like I said before, all of her enemies were stronger than her and yet, not once did she really try to get as strong as them.

I was expecting her to at least learn how to bloodbend, even if in the Avatar state. And even now, at least learn how to fly. They kept her pretty 1 dimensional which sucks. I feel like another network could have really made it work better. This was a back burner show for Nick

Definitely agree about the back burner bit; Nick didn't put nearly as much effort into pushing this series as they did the first one. Heck, it's about to end in a few weeks and they couldn't care less. When the first one was nearly over, there was a marathon on tv, and the last four episodes had commercials advertising them, and we're given their own time slot to air all of them at once.

I don't think they anticipated so many older ppl liking the series. Older ppl don't spend money on the merch Luke little kids can get their parents too and I don't think that's in line with Nicks format.

Wasn't Korra supposed to be a one season type of thing? To get 4 seasons was awesome.

Toph's reappearance was mad anti-climatic for the next episode.

Broad just walked up to them, shoulda had her come in for the save.

Back
Top Bottom