*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

^If two guys were looking at each other like that while holding hands, yea, I'd say they are gay as **** yea

Girls are different. They can look at each other like that and still be straight, I say.

Absolutely. And throughout the last two seasons Korra and Asami really weren't acting any differently than you see women acting all the time.

:wow: :wow: didnt think Nick would go for it but I'm all in :pimp:

Mako with the scar on his arm too :pimp:

Off the top of my head things I wanted more...
-More lava bending (but the Gazan-esque weapon at the end was raw af)
-For Zuko and his uncle to meet in the spirit world or something
-More AVATAR!!! shame that this might be the last avatar series ever :frown:

^If two guys were looking at each other like that while holding hands, yea, I'd say they are gay as **** yea

Girls are different. They can look at each other like that and still be straight, I say.

It is pretty evident what the ending shot embodies and it shouldn't be up for debate. The creators have to been hinting at it all season as well needless to say.

Some of you guys either aren't around women enough or don't pay attention if you think the final glance has to absolutely be romance.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most Korra fans I know saying that it's romance are men. The girls are saying 'oh they're just best friends'

Last edited:
The ending is pretty clear cut if you've watched any of past episodes in which the creators hint at Korra/Asami.

It's definitely not a coincidence they ended this series the same way they ended the previous. Obviously, they couldn't go right for the kiss, but I think the significance still holds true and imo, it's much more poignant.

To me, Korra had a tougher journey than Aang and both endings represent hope/happiness.

It makes for a better character imo if korra isn't gay because it allows a tomboyish strong willed woman to be the main char without the butch stigmas

Toph already proves within the series itself that its more than possible for a girl/woman to be a tomboy and not be gay, so I don't understand why people are using that as evidence that Korra is. (And honestly I think Toph's even worse than Korra) Though I certainly do think the ending points towards Korra and Asami heading towards that relationship.

Last edited:

It is pretty evident what the ending shot embodies and it shouldn't be up for debate. The creators have to been hinting at it all season as well needless to say.
They've been about as subtle as a brick through the window. It's really obvious what they were going for at the end there.

Mako tho
mean.gif
Did my mans dirty. First they relegate his *** to super side character status.

Turned him into a man servant running around after that dumbass prince.

Then they make both the girls he dated bisexuals who've fallen in love with each other
mean.gif

I would love to see a clip where he finally figures it out
laugh.gif

How your relationship with them girls go so bad they just decided to date each other?
roll.gif

Toph already proves within the series itself that its more than possible for a girl/woman to be a tomboy and not be gay, so I don't understand why people are using that as evidence that Korra is. (And honestly I think Toph's even worse than Korra) Though I certainly do think the ending points towards Korra and Asami heading towards that relationship.

Yoooooooo I forgot all about toph. Play on then korra :pimp:

I dont think that its far fetched to think that a show that has killed several people would go this route. I'm leaning towards romance 

Lol at some of y'all in denial. Very clearly was romantic. "Anywhere you want to go, just the two of us" is the words of someone tryna get it in lol.

Anyways, cool to see them take it there but for me it doesn't take away from the fact that the ending was just ok. Overall a good series. Just good.

Time for a Meelo spinoff idc what they said.

I wanted another epic final fight like we got last season. I wasn't impressed with Kuvvy fighting a full strength Korra she would've received them hands had Korra went into the avatar state.

I actually thought the spirits would send their energy to Korra a la Goku Spirit Bomb and make her Giant Korra to fight straight up with Kuvira's gundam.

I also thought Kuvira running into the spirit jungle would end with her getting attacked by the spirit vines on a revenge tip, pulling her limbs apart type steez.

Back
Top Bottom