Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

voted again off the strength of these pics lol!
these dudes been lyin this whole time tellin you they voted bro. hope its just a few others doin this bullstuff
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

these dudes been lyin this whole time tellin you they voted bro. hope its just a few others doin this bullstuff
30t6p3b.gif
I hope so man, I mean....jeez to lie on something like this? Simply pathetic 
HXql4.jpg

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

30t6p3b.gif
I hope so man, I mean....jeez to lie on something like this? Simply pathetic 
HXql4.jpg

I wasn't talking about right then. I voted and no gonna lie about that. I hadn't got back into the thread. I voted like mid may when I originally posted after lurking this thread. Lol dudes try to kill on NT!

I wasn't talking about right then. I voted and no gonna lie about that. I hadn't got back into the thread. I voted like mid may when I originally posted after lurking this thread. Lol dudes try to kill on NT!

Did you win?

Man I never vote for crap that people up on here, but you I made an exception for... hoping you win bro... good luck!

Did you win?

Man I never vote for crap that people up on here, but you I made an exception for... hoping you win bro... good luck!

No doubt man! Appreciate the votes
2Nyun.jpg
pimp.gif

No doubt man! Appreciate the votes
2Nyun.jpg
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom