Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

HQnuA.jpg

Kinda....Sorta...Reminds me of Wayne's World

I don't think Bana does the kind of parties I do. She caters more to the Hipster crowd where as my parties are more high end and sexy. Nothing wrong with a little hipster here and there though.

7loig.jpg

I don't think Bana does the kind of parties I do. She caters more to the Hipster crowd where as my parties are more high end and sexy. Nothing wrong with a little hipster here and there though.

7loig.jpg

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Voted...good luck.Will be in Miami June 22 threw the weekend. Can't wait!

Thanks man! Let me know when you get down, I extended the offer to some other Nt'ers if you want to come to any of the places I spin, I'll throw some comps your way!

leU57.jpg

vGmUg.jpg

^ OOOO the stories about that one!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Voted...good luck.Will be in Miami June 22 threw the weekend. Can't wait!

Thanks man! Let me know when you get down, I extended the offer to some other Nt'ers if you want to come to any of the places I spin, I'll throw some comps your way!

leU57.jpg

vGmUg.jpg

^ OOOO the stories about that one!
roll.gif

PyhnC.jpg

I forgot all about her, she's a fantastic story but one that has to be told in person. Like I said previously if anyone is coming down to Miami and you want to come anywhere I do a party let me know

PyhnC.jpg

I forgot all about her, she's a fantastic story but one that has to be told in person. Like I said previously if anyone is coming down to Miami and you want to come anywhere I do a party let me know

Voted, I'm from Miami and will be there in the summer, you should hook it up
pimp.gif

Voted, I'm from Miami and will be there in the summer, you should hook it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andrew206

I'll be in Miami for the first week of May.... wsup!!!!

Like I said, the invitation is there for all of NT. If you guys help me win this competition, then that's the least I can do as a thank you!

VmlZ8.jpg

Originally Posted by andrew206

I'll be in Miami for the first week of May.... wsup!!!!

Like I said, the invitation is there for all of NT. If you guys help me win this competition, then that's the least I can do as a thank you!

VmlZ8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom