Under Armour?

Originally Posted by jayro81

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

if anyone missed the black ice they are on sale on the under armour site for 59.99 and under depending on what color you choose.

the all black mids are $37.99 w free shipping!

pimp.gif

Man, been waiting on the all black mesh joints forever to go this low! Thanks!

Originally Posted by jayro81

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

if anyone missed the black ice they are on sale on the under armour site for 59.99 and under depending on what color you choose.

the all black mids are $37.99 w free shipping!

pimp.gif

Man, been waiting on the all black mesh joints forever to go this low! Thanks!

Excited about November 4- release of UA Bloodline. 

Not so happy about the CDN retail though, $139 before tax

Apparently the colours and different than what's being released Stateside.

1) Black/Black
v472Template_MainImage

2) White/Red (Haven't heard/seen this colour before)

v472Template_MainImage

These are both product images from the underarmour.com canada region.  =P

Excited about November 4- release of UA Bloodline. 

Not so happy about the CDN retail though, $139 before tax

Apparently the colours and different than what's being released Stateside.

1) Black/Black
v472Template_MainImage

2) White/Red (Haven't heard/seen this colour before)

v472Template_MainImage

These are both product images from the underarmour.com canada region.  =P

Thinking about scooping up the Compton Red's and the Camo joints but for 139.99?? 
grin.gif

Thinking about scooping up the Compton Red's and the Camo joints but for 139.99?? 
grin.gif

has anyone grabbed the bloodlines? i wonder how they fit.... thinking about biting the bullet on the bred colorway since the BCA don't look like a release plus hte compton reds

has anyone grabbed the bloodlines? i wonder how they fit.... thinking about biting the bullet on the bred colorway since the BCA don't look like a release plus hte compton reds

Went to the factory a few days ago. They had a big week event and I got a free hat and free pair of black ices with purchase of another pair of shoes. Went in to get bloodlines and some long sleeve shirts got some free stuff too.

Went to the factory a few days ago. They had a big week event and I got a free hat and free pair of black ices with purchase of another pair of shoes. Went in to get bloodlines and some long sleeve shirts got some free stuff too.

I think those Roma blue ones are fire...superman colors...might have to find those and give them a shot

I think those Roma blue ones are fire...superman colors...might have to find those and give them a shot

Back
Top Bottom