Under Armour?

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Love the direction UA is going with their basketball division
pimp.gif

UA is killing it with these. now all they need is a marquee star and they'll be set.
they can't go down the and1 route. it'll be a total waste. want those bred bloodline!

UA is killing it with these. now all they need is a marquee star and they'll be set.
they can't go down the and1 route. it'll be a total waste. want those bred bloodline!

i actually like hte fact that they dont have a "marquee" star.... its probably the reason that they're overall good shoes (from reviews ive read) in each model... and the fact that their prices are real nice for all.

i actually like hte fact that they dont have a "marquee" star.... its probably the reason that they're overall good shoes (from reviews ive read) in each model... and the fact that their prices are real nice for all.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Damn i totally forgot about the And1 brand

Anybody see this Brandon Jennings "Under The Armour" Youtube series? Pretty dope. . .

<~~~ Ep. 4

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Damn i totally forgot about the And1 brand

Anybody see this Brandon Jennings "Under The Armour" Youtube series? Pretty dope. . .

<~~~ Ep. 4

UA has allllll of my attention now. Jukes and Bloodlines have me fixated on what comes next. Now if we could only see more colorways this 2nd go around...

UA has allllll of my attention now. Jukes and Bloodlines have me fixated on what comes next. Now if we could only see more colorways this 2nd go around...

my connect is getting mine in thursday so i'll have them come saturday or sunday and i'll post afterwards. from his first wear they were great, snug, smooth and soft

my connect is getting mine in thursday so i'll have them come saturday or sunday and i'll post afterwards. from his first wear they were great, snug, smooth and soft

got my jukes today along with all the other good stuff + a free shirt thanks to my buddy. all quality gear and i love it! wanted to do a quick shooting workout after rehabbing my legs today but ended up running a couple of games and let me tell ya, these are great shoes.

initial thoughts were they were light weight and felt real good. definitely hugged my foot and i got around the "difficulty" of putting them on (compfit may bring problems). when putting them one just don't have hte lace through the compfit first then you can adjust it and figure out where you want it to sit. i definitely felt the micro g just walking around....

now onto the performance review...

for those wanting to order these but dont know the size, grab your normal size. the true to size fit is all you need, but if you a cleat like fit go half a size down, as the higher toe allows that; with that being said the higher toe is my only negative of the fit and probably the shoe. minus the high toe of UA, the true fit and compfit sock adjusted to your preference, it makes it a real smooth ride.

heel to toe transition is great and when the compfit is just right you dont even notice it. the thing i love is the soft ride from the micro g, it's pretty low to the ground but it just feels like plush on the run. these remind me of a micro g version of hte nike zoom bb, just lighter, softer, and smoother. along with the smooth transition from heel to toe, lateral movement is nice, not necessarily puremotion nice but the lack of a dominant outrigger allows you to roll into your lateral movements just enough.

even though the traction may be a question mark for many these were GREAT, broke a guy off and stopped on a dime to pull up at the top of the key. i was able to make my euro steps, my jukes, cuts and everything.

thinking about it all, these are a mesh of micro g zoom bb and adizero 1.5... under armour is really going to make a statement with all their products, they're all super durable and great build quality. the plush micro g makes for smooth transitions and great responsiveness, while the rounded outrigger makes for smooth transitions.

got my jukes today along with all the other good stuff + a free shirt thanks to my buddy. all quality gear and i love it! wanted to do a quick shooting workout after rehabbing my legs today but ended up running a couple of games and let me tell ya, these are great shoes.

initial thoughts were they were light weight and felt real good. definitely hugged my foot and i got around the "difficulty" of putting them on (compfit may bring problems). when putting them one just don't have hte lace through the compfit first then you can adjust it and figure out where you want it to sit. i definitely felt the micro g just walking around....

now onto the performance review...

for those wanting to order these but dont know the size, grab your normal size. the true to size fit is all you need, but if you a cleat like fit go half a size down, as the higher toe allows that; with that being said the higher toe is my only negative of the fit and probably the shoe. minus the high toe of UA, the true fit and compfit sock adjusted to your preference, it makes it a real smooth ride.

heel to toe transition is great and when the compfit is just right you dont even notice it. the thing i love is the soft ride from the micro g, it's pretty low to the ground but it just feels like plush on the run. these remind me of a micro g version of hte nike zoom bb, just lighter, softer, and smoother. along with the smooth transition from heel to toe, lateral movement is nice, not necessarily puremotion nice but the lack of a dominant outrigger allows you to roll into your lateral movements just enough.

even though the traction may be a question mark for many these were GREAT, broke a guy off and stopped on a dime to pull up at the top of the key. i was able to make my euro steps, my jukes, cuts and everything.

thinking about it all, these are a mesh of micro g zoom bb and adizero 1.5... under armour is really going to make a statement with all their products, they're all super durable and great build quality. the plush micro g makes for smooth transitions and great responsiveness, while the rounded outrigger makes for smooth transitions.

Back
Top Bottom