pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Both of em are
frown.gif
the red ones remind me of the lunar trainers. Gotta make some calls now haha

Both of em are
frown.gif
the red ones remind me of the lunar trainers. Gotta make some calls now haha

the red and volt pair..wow! just picked up a pair of micro g black ices because they are half price on the under armour website and i've heard very good things about them! gonna ball in them tonightt and see how it goes! i'm pretty excited

the red and volt pair..wow! just picked up a pair of micro g black ices because they are half price on the under armour website and i've heard very good things about them! gonna ball in them tonightt and see how it goes! i'm pretty excited

let me know what you think bruh. i haven't bought a pair just tried them on and the black Ice lows felt real good

let me know what you think bruh. i haven't bought a pair just tried them on and the black Ice lows felt real good

Only got the chance to ball in them for about an hour, but i was very impressed! Floor was a bit dusty but traction held up well, responsive with a perfect amount of cushioning, no pain breaking them in. Very very impressed!

Only got the chance to ball in them for about an hour, but i was very impressed! Floor was a bit dusty but traction held up well, responsive with a perfect amount of cushioning, no pain breaking them in. Very very impressed!

Can't wait for the purple/black Micro G Supersonics to come in. Haven't seen a shoe I HAD to have in eastbay in a long time, but those are a must.

Can't wait for the purple/black Micro G Supersonics to come in. Haven't seen a shoe I HAD to have in eastbay in a long time, but those are a must.

[h1]Under Armour Micro G Bloodline 106 & Park PE for Brandon Jennings[/h1]
25s33wh.jpg

As part of music video show 106 & Park's "Back to School Week," Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks and Kemba Walker of the Charlotte Bobcats will be making a special appearance tonight representing Under Armour. For the show, UA has created special sneakers for each athlete to wear, including this exclusive make-up of the upcoming Micro G Bloodlinehttp://$#*@%%%+*$*%+.com/focus/under+armour+bloodline/ for Jennings.

Brandon's 106 & Park Bloodline PE is styled in orange, teal, purple and pink to match the shows trademark color scheme. Additionally, the laser-engraved midfoot cross-strap features the 106 & Park logo in the center. Finishing off the look below is an orange translucent rubber outsole.

What makes this pair even more unique is the special plexiglass cases that they're packaged in. Laser-engraved and hand-painted, the box is orange with the 106 & Park logo on the top.

Take a detailed look at Brandon's 106 & Park Bloodline PE below and look for him and Kemba on the Freestyle Friday edition of the show tonight at 5:00 p.m. EST on BET.

sc20122.jpg

sc20218.jpg

sc20321.jpg

sc20417.jpg

sc20518.jpg

sc20815.jpg

sc20717.jpg

7de2462839b055a53dd4b291039b73f3242712.gif

[h1]Under Armour Micro G Bloodline 106 & Park PE for Brandon Jennings[/h1]
25s33wh.jpg

As part of music video show 106 & Park's "Back to School Week," Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks and Kemba Walker of the Charlotte Bobcats will be making a special appearance tonight representing Under Armour. For the show, UA has created special sneakers for each athlete to wear, including this exclusive make-up of the upcoming Micro G Bloodlinehttp://$#*@%%%+*$*%+.com/focus/under+armour+bloodline/ for Jennings.

Brandon's 106 & Park Bloodline PE is styled in orange, teal, purple and pink to match the shows trademark color scheme. Additionally, the laser-engraved midfoot cross-strap features the 106 & Park logo in the center. Finishing off the look below is an orange translucent rubber outsole.

What makes this pair even more unique is the special plexiglass cases that they're packaged in. Laser-engraved and hand-painted, the box is orange with the 106 & Park logo on the top.

Take a detailed look at Brandon's 106 & Park Bloodline PE below and look for him and Kemba on the Freestyle Friday edition of the show tonight at 5:00 p.m. EST on BET.

sc20122.jpg

sc20218.jpg

sc20321.jpg

sc20417.jpg

sc20518.jpg

sc20815.jpg

sc20717.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Under Armour Micro G Bloodline Black/Red 106 & Park Prize Pack [/h1]
svmiys.jpg

Brandon Jennings and Terrence J won't be the only people with special Under Armour sneakers on tonight's 106 & Park. Not only will Brandon be wearing a custom 106 & Park colorwayof his new signature shoe, the Micro G Bloodline, but he'll be giving away a signed Black/Red pair to a member of the live studio audience.
The signed Bloodlines will be specially packaged in a custom laser-engraved and hand-painted plexiglass box. Brandon's new Under Armour logo and signature are included in the design.

Find out which lucky audience member will become the first person to own the Under Armour Micro G Bloodline when Brandon Jennings and Kemba Walker visit 106 & Park tonight at 5:00 p.m. EST on BET.
2i8j6eu.jpg

underarmourmicrogbloodl.jpg

2r4myif.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Terrence J.'s "106 & Park" Under Armour Micro G Juke[/h1]
1zfinhu.jpg

BET 106 & Park host Terrence J is known to stay laced with a fresh pair of kicks. With Under Armour Basketball athletes Brandon Jennings and Kemba Walker stopping by for an appearance during the program's Back to School Week, UA decided to hook up Terrence with something special to wear.
Here's a look at a custom colorway of the upcoming Under Armour Micro G Juke made especially for Terrence J to wear for tonight's show. The shoe's design was inspired by Omega Psi Phi, a college fraternity that Terrence was initiated in during Spring 2004 at North Carolina A&T State University. Styled mostly in royal purple, the shoe features Omega Psi Phi letters in gold down the backside of the shoe. Other features include a camouflage-printed inner lining, custom embroidery on the backside of the tongue and graphics of Terrence J throwing up the Que Dog "hooks" on the insole.

Like we saw with Brandon Jennings' 106 & Park Micro G Bloodline PE, Terrence J's Jukes are packaged in a special plexiglass box. The box is clear with special Omega Psi Phi graphics, historical references and mottos lasered in white on the outside.

Take a detailed look at Terrence J's Omega Psi Phi-inspired Under Armour Micro G Juke PE below. Catch him wearing them on 106 & Park with Brandon Jennings and Kemba Walker at 5:00 p.m. EST on BET.
jhc57m.jpg

underarmourmicrogjuke10tw.jpg

underarmourmicrogjuke10.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Under Armour Micro G Bloodline Black/Red 106 & Park Prize Pack [/h1]
svmiys.jpg

Brandon Jennings and Terrence J won't be the only people with special Under Armour sneakers on tonight's 106 & Park. Not only will Brandon be wearing a custom 106 & Park colorwayof his new signature shoe, the Micro G Bloodline, but he'll be giving away a signed Black/Red pair to a member of the live studio audience.
The signed Bloodlines will be specially packaged in a custom laser-engraved and hand-painted plexiglass box. Brandon's new Under Armour logo and signature are included in the design.

Find out which lucky audience member will become the first person to own the Under Armour Micro G Bloodline when Brandon Jennings and Kemba Walker visit 106 & Park tonight at 5:00 p.m. EST on BET.
2i8j6eu.jpg

2r4myif.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Terrence J.'s "106 & Park" Under Armour Micro G Juke[/h1]
1zfinhu.jpg

BET 106 & Park host Terrence J is known to stay laced with a fresh pair of kicks. With Under Armour Basketball athletes Brandon Jennings and Kemba Walker stopping by for an appearance during the program's Back to School Week, UA decided to hook up Terrence with something special to wear.
Here's a look at a custom colorway of the upcoming Under Armour Micro G Juke made especially for Terrence J to wear for tonight's show. The shoe's design was inspired by Omega Psi Phi, a college fraternity that Terrence was initiated in during Spring 2004 at North Carolina A&T State University. Styled mostly in royal purple, the shoe features Omega Psi Phi letters in gold down the backside of the shoe. Other features include a camouflage-printed inner lining, custom embroidery on the backside of the tongue and graphics of Terrence J throwing up the Que Dog "hooks" on the insole.

Like we saw with Brandon Jennings' 106 & Park Micro G Bloodline PE, Terrence J's Jukes are packaged in a special plexiglass box. The box is clear with special Omega Psi Phi graphics, historical references and mottos lasered in white on the outside.

Take a detailed look at Terrence J's Omega Psi Phi-inspired Under Armour Micro G Juke PE below. Catch him wearing them on 106 & Park with Brandon Jennings and Kemba Walker at 5:00 p.m. EST on BET.
jhc57m.jpg

underarmourmicrogjuke10tw.jpg

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Love the direction UA is going with their basketball division
pimp.gif
same here, I just wish they would minimize the use of a "huge" logo. I know they need it for brand recognition, but a little goes  a long way. Like if they just used a small logo at the tip of the toe or at the top of the toe box where the laces start, that would look great, but then it might be too small. Still, overall they are looking great.    

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Love the direction UA is going with their basketball division
pimp.gif
same here, I just wish they would minimize the use of a "huge" logo. I know they need it for brand recognition, but a little goes  a long way. Like if they just used a small logo at the tip of the toe or at the top of the toe box where the laces start, that would look great, but then it might be too small. Still, overall they are looking great.    

I really love the up and coming UA basketball line. And the under armor factory store in Baltimore by the coast guard always has great deals. Shorts for 20, tees for 20, football gloves $5, and I got a pair of running shoes for $30. I hope they get some factory store PEs or special edition basketball shoes that would be awesome for us Baltimore UA locals.

I really love the up and coming UA basketball line. And the under armor factory store in Baltimore by the coast guard always has great deals. Shorts for 20, tees for 20, football gloves $5, and I got a pair of running shoes for $30. I hope they get some factory store PEs or special edition basketball shoes that would be awesome for us Baltimore UA locals.

Back
Top Bottom