Under Armour?

Look like another version of the spawn with a different upper. I cant see those being much different.

The torch 3s have clutchfit. Probably not much difference either but anyone tried those?
Seems like a mix of the Micro G Juke (Compfit) and the Spawn. I loved the jukes and the spawns though, so I'm getting this. Being in Thailand, that is quite a difficulty though.

Those eastbay idiots cancelled my navy/gold ND pair without letting me know, and now I missed out on my size from UA.com also. I was looking forward to that pair the most from my 3 pair order. 
mean.gif

Those eastbay idiots cancelled my navy/gold ND pair without letting me know, and now I missed out on my size from UA.com also. I was looking forward to that pair the most from my 3 pair order. 
mean.gif
smh. Really annoying when they tell you a week later that its canceled. For certain releases now, I just order doubles and return if i have to. I didn't think it would be necessary for UA's though

Last edited:

mean.gif
smh. Really annoying when they tell you a week later that its canceled. For certain releases now, I just order doubles and return if i have to. I didn't think it would be necessary for UA's though
If the USA Gold medal SC CF drops I will forget all about those ND. Also will grab the BHM this weekend.

Just got my first pair of ClutchFit Drives in the Stephen Curry Gradient cw.  Can't wait to try them out on the court! Hopefully they live up to all the hype they've been getting...

They won't work for everyone, but anyone who asks me, I always tell em the truth.  I can't stop playing in them.

Bet you someone asks you what you think about them when you're at the park/gym.  It's almost a regular occurrence for me now, when I play with someone I haven't seen in a while, they ask me how I like the CF Drives.  It gets old, haha.

Oh those fire CF drive lows? No thanks UA. I mean yeah I'd buy them but its cool. Now those thrown together, random voltish colorways of the mids? Yeah, I like staring at them on the monitor even though I will never cop. Bring em on.

What shoe is Brandon Jennings wearing this year? I am assuming the Clutchfit Drive Low's

Yeah, I've seen him in CF Drive lows.

UA released a mid version for him which made absolutely no sense to me since he plays in the lows. 

Sigh. 

same three for me.

Idk if I will keep the two USA colorways. They're dope but not really for the price they're going for.

Last edited:

Yeah, I've seen him in CF Drive lows.

UA released a mid version for him which made absolutely no sense to me since he plays in the lows. 

Sigh. 
They really need to release some of these damn lows...  I'm guessing they didn't want to take any attention away from the Curry 1.  Hopefully a bit later they'll drop some more lows

same three for me.

Idk if I will keep the two USA colorways. They're dope but not really for the price they're going for.
My favorites in order for the released SC PE's:

USA Away

Blue/Taxi

USA Home

Black

White

Taxi

For all versions I would throw in the Maryland Heritage colorway, the blue/gold ND and the Award Seasons.  If they released the USA Lows in both colors I would never say another bad thing about UA again.

They really need to release some of these damn lows...  I'm guessing they didn't want to take any attention away from the Curry 1.  Hopefully a bit later they'll drop some more lows
Yes they do.  I don't get it though because they dropped a crap load of spawn 2 lows and yuck colorways of CF Drive mids.  I think word is Spring right now, but they went too far with the mids and should have mixed it up a bit, especially with B. Jennings resurgence.

My favorites in order for the released SC PE's:

USA Away

Blue/Taxi

USA Home

Black

White

Taxi

For all versions I would throw in the Maryland Heritage colorway, the blue/gold ND and the Award Seasons.  If they released the USA Lows in both colors I would never say another bad thing about UA again.

Yes they do.  I don't get it though because they dropped a crap load of spawn 2 lows and yuck colorways of CF Drive mids.  I think word is Spring right now, but they went too far with the mids and should have mixed it up a bit, especially with B. Jennings resurgence.
The SC Gradients don't make your list? I'm hoping I can grab a pair of the USA colorways sometime to hoop in.  I'm ready for the Curry One though.

Back
Top Bottom