Under Armour?

The Yellow PE and the blue gradient PE are the two best GSW colorways imo. Was really surprised by the blue pair.

Last edited:

Damn I just checked eastbay.  SIX colorways of the Spawn 2 Low and ZERO for the Clutchfit Drive low?

COME ON!  They released way too many colorways of the mids and whiffed big on not putting out more lows.  Obviously they don't have a problem banking on low tops if they drop six different Spawns.  Where the hell are the Drive lows?  They were on such a hot streak, releasing one nice colorway after another, just constantly outdoing themselves, and then they hit a wall with these random, bright colorways and no low tops.

I got the SC 1 release to hold me over, but I would still get a few low top CF Drives if they released.  And I know I'm not the only one.
If I remember correctly, when the Spawn line was being introduced, there weren't many Spawn Lows released to the public. It wasn't until well after the NBA season those Lows popped up on Eastbay out of no where. We can only hope that's what happens with the Drive Lows. Sooner rather than later would be nice though. 

I'm going 100% UA with every piece of athletic clothing and shoes from this point forward. My Kobe 9 elites are fraying on the collar... I've played in them a whOle 3 times. Also, I bought a pair of Nike Pro Combat tights and they ripped at the knee on the first wear. I'm done with nike... rising prices and lowering quality. I have a pair of UA tights that I've been playing in for 2 years and they're still perfect. People are sleeping on UA heavy.
Awesome!! Made this switch a couple years ago and won't ever go back. Can only hope people keep sleeping on UA, and the way people feel about them for some reason, it seems like that's going to happen for a long time. If only UA can sponsor the Texas Longhorns so I can completely cut ties from Nike haha. 

Awesome!! Made this switch a couple years ago and won't ever go back. Can only hope people keep sleeping on UA, and the way people feel about them for some reason, it seems like that's going to happen for a long time. If only UA can sponsor the Texas Longhorns so I can completely cut ties from Nike haha. 

I pull for the Gamecocks and Notre Dame... both UA schools.

Played in my USAs yesterday for a couple hours and they are excellent. Love the responsiveness and court feel. I'm pretty light and would like a touch more cushioning, but that's a very minor and mostly nitpicking. Was worried my TTS was too small when I first tried it on, but it felt great on-court. Picked up the PE gradient colorway from Eastbay which I was planning on returning, but I may hang onto them instead. Tough to beat the performance of them when they cost less than $100.

Cherrywood, you live in Texas?

I have been here all my life - get plenty I UA for Texas Tech and plenty of UT for everything else. Of course, no Duke stuff here.

^^^ It's better that there's no Duke stuff haha. Just kidding. What part? We're headed down in about 2 years to a little outside Austin. 

Is anybody aware of any finishline coupon codes?

The MD prides are available on finishline, but I do not want to pay retail. 

I've mailed the shop about the shoe, I'll post the answer asap.

Last edited:
Response from UA in regards to Award Season Drive release: "No official date set, but we are only a few weeks out."

Back
Top Bottom