Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

I'm 6'4" and I always have a sudden thought of "what if I'm like 5'0" in my next life time?"
eek.gif
smh.gif
Scares me...

I'm 5'7" (5'8-9" with shoes) and I've never really had a problem bagging the women. I guess it's because I'm not attracted tothe taller chicks so all my victims have been my height or shorter. I almost landed a taller chick back in my freshman year, but her height (about 2 inchestaller than me) was too much, especially when there were better prospects who were shorter.

6'7 with no shoes and i have a hard time baggin chicks....(if it makes you feel any better)
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

6'7 with no shoes and i have a hard time baggin chicks....(if it makes you feel any better)
smh.gif
3e9357c1ed384543c7845185ca7e1e4880c3949.png

retire yourself fam, if your that tall you shouldnt have any problems
laugh.gif

i have a guy friend who is like 5'2 5'3 and he is 23 years old (no lie) and he has nooo problem getting girls. so from that i take it if you find theright girl who doesnt mind it then go for it.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

smh.gif
3e9357c1ed384543c7845185ca7e1e4880c3949.png

retire yourself fam, if your that tall you shouldnt have any problems
laugh.gif

IDK why but that Goofy pic had me
roll.gif

im am 5'6 aint never had no problem, why? because i be me and my swag stay on 1 thou and the girls just love me, anything else you might want to add sir?oh yea, the girl dem like the way that i does talk i get that omg i love your accent were are you from? i from dey v.i and then she says lets talk some more.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm 6'4" and I always have a sudden thought of "what if I'm like 5'0" in my next life time?"
eek.gif
smh.gif
Scares me...
word. Being tall ftw . Chick love tall dark guys
pimp.gif

Being tall and bragging about it on the internet in a 5'6'' and under thread = L
grin.gif

glasses.gif
5'5'' and handling my business

I'm 5'7 and I've never dated a guy shorter than me...not on purpose..it just never happened.

Past bfs have been about 5'10 +

I would date a guy my height tho..
nerd.gif

5'4, height is a problem sometimes, most of the girls i talk to are my height or shorter. But my last gf (of 2 years) is 5'8. And she had NO problemswith my height or anything else. If you get in the door, you just gotta use your personality to finish the deal.

im 6'0, 165 lbs
wink.gif
I b baggin EVERY NOW & THEN but not very often.. i only got one jumpoff in da WHOLE rotation... oh well.. da bunz r DOPE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom