Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by JdotH

im 6'0 ......i will be upset if a dude 5'6 and under pulled a chick over me.......lol

hasnt happend to me to date myself

short dudes takin Ls

if you ran a survey MOST women want Taller dudes. it is what it is. short women want tall dudes and tall women want tall dudes.
/thread
Who determines what tall is though? Sure, most women want a man who is taller than them. But to a girl who is 5 foot, a 5'3 guy is taller. If a girl is 5'3, a 5'6 guy is taller. You guys make it seem like the average girl is 6 foot and any guy under that is dwarfed. Fact is, a guy who is 5'5 is still taller than the average girl.

/thread
eyes.gif
There is definitely an accepted range for a "tall" man. When have you ever seen a 5'6 grown ##% man referred to as tall? Sure he may be taller than a girl, but don't confuse that with him actually being tall. Most people will agree that a tall man is 5'11 and up...
I agree with this.
nerd.gif

damn Lurk u answer all the questions I hit u up with but u seem not as cool as I thought Im 5'9 and it sounds like u think u are better than me bro.

I'm 6 ft 5 and all the chicks I talk to say they really love my height ... but they also date shorter men as well, just as long as the guys aren'tshorter than them ..

FTR - I dont talk to chics over 5 ft 9 , it just grosses me out ...

being 16 and 6' FTW vol. two more inches till im done growing (no ayo)

It especially feels good when you grew 6 inches in 6 months then the shorties be like oooooooooo you got so tall!!

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I'm 6 ft 5 and all the chicks I talk to say they really love my height ... but they also date shorter men as well, just as long as the guys aren't shorter than them ..

DAMN! I feel the opposite. I love taller women cause then I'll have this perception that they could be a model
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I'm 6 ft 5 and all the chicks I talk to say they really love my height ... but they also date shorter men as well, just as long as the guys aren't shorter than them ..

DAMN! I feel the opposite. I love taller women cause then I'll have this perception that they could be a model
pimp.gif
I hear you, but then again all models are way too skinny for me, so that's probably why my attraction to them is little to none .. When we saymodels, I know you mean victoria secret not vibe magazine, trust me.

On another note .... your avy always makes me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i have a friend thats 5'2. hes 24 but looks like hes 13. he pulls +$! easily.
but hes takin the L, when he gets mistaken for 13 at the club

downsides
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i have a friend thats 5'2. hes 24 but looks like hes 13. he pulls +$! easily.
but hes takin the L, when he gets mistaken for 13 at the club

downsides
frown.gif

i guess. i look a lot younger than my age as well and i used to hate it but now that im 27 i dont really mind
laugh.gif

Short dudes get no love. They gotta compensate in unnatural ways for their lack of height, which women are generally attracted to. Good thing I'm6'1"

for most girls, as long as you have at least 3 inches on them youre good. and since youre 5'6 ima ignorantly assume your asian,and most asian girls arentover 5'2 anyways. even so,if you are a perfect guy for a girl,and she cant get over the fact that you might be a lil shorter than she'd like,then sheisnt worth it. there are always good people out there that will overlook such petty factors such as height.

Well I'm 5'6
Id prefer to be taller
But its never been an issue with the females
Actually I don't seek taller girls then me
But there has been occasions when taller chicks get at me. Then me get at them
My girl is madd short even in heels I'm taller so its all good
I'm straight with 5'6 wouldn't mind a few more inches.. lol
But oh well...

C'mon are you serious....??

Stop limiting yourself on what you can't control----if you think you can't get any females because of your height or whatever else, then you'reright. Be appreciative of what is given to you and accept your genetics and use them to the best of your abilities.

So what if your'e over/under a certain heght?----Man I'm 5'11'' and some change maybe 6'0'' on a good day, but I'm notgonna pout and wish on something I cannot change---"i'm too fat, or "I'm too skinny", "I wish i was more taller","I'm too muscular", "I'm broke, " I live with my mother " , "my ears too big", "I drive a trashcan"......MAN FORGET ALL THAT BULL...THOSE ARE COPOUTS AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

Go in and put your campaign in regardless of what you look like. Who are they to judge, or anyone else in that matter ???

An ant that has the heart of a lion will have the respect as tall as a giraffe----remember that. And if those females don't respect that--- give themsuperficial beings The Vapors... word to Biz Markie. There are TONS of females out here diggin' short dudes. Think big my dude!

Also, saying things like "Oh they can bag females cause they got money"----thats the biggest EXCUSE. Look at Jermaine Dupri, I know damn well JanetJackson dosen't need any money from him----I'm quite sure I can name a whole bunch more. The point is don't limit yourself or talk down on yourselfbecause what you lack. Make lemonade out of lemons pimp.

Its like this----If you think you can or think you can't do something....either way, your'e absolutely right.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

I'm 5'7"

Never had any problems with women.

Just depends on what you look/act like.
word and i don't know any dudes 5'6 and under that aint pullin. Chicks talk that "tall dark and..." @$@*++%% all they want,that short hood dude with all the tats is beatin the guts till then.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females
Tell you the truth yesterday was blown cause some girl he was talking to for a while would not let him smash cause he was short.(I wanted 2 laughso hard but i was laughing inside)
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Im glad im tall

Back
Top Bottom