Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

I can’t be the only one who recognized that her parking was far worse than bro’s. :lol: :smh:

I really don’t understand these types of women. The entitlement is atrocious and astounding at the same time.
Im convinced these peoples lives are so.mundane and boring they try to create "excitement". Man i have things to do, no time to waste on foolishness.

3418E5AB-5DA8-4362-8855-0AD89AF1EA14.png

This broad (all pun intended) is literally on the line, and is complaining about someone else’s parking job.

… Fam. :rofl:

An Ohio man is accused of assaulting a male flight attendant and inappropriately touching two female flight attendants on the July 31 flight.

The police report said he had two drinks while on the flight and ordered another drink.

The report said he brushed an empty cup against the backside of a flight attendant.

He then spilled his new drink on his shirt, went to the bathroom and came out shirtless, the report said. A flight attendant helped him get another shirt from his carry-on.

After walking around for 15 minutes, the report said, the man then groped the chests of female flight attendants.

Police said he then punched a male flight attendant in the face who had been called over to watch him.

An Ohio man is accused of assaulting a male flight attendant and inappropriately touching two female flight attendants on the July 31 flight.

The police report said he had two drinks while on the flight and ordered another drink.

The report said he brushed an empty cup against the backside of a flight attendant.

He then spilled his new drink on his shirt, went to the bathroom and came out shirtless, the report said. A flight attendant helped him get another shirt from his carry-on.

After walking around for 15 minutes, the report said, the man then groped the chests of female flight attendants.

Police said he then punched a male flight attendant in the face who had been called over to watch him.

Boy is too horny

Back
Top Bottom