Uh Phillipine SWAT team excuse me but %%$ are you doing???????

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Have any of you ever really used a weapon? %%%$ ain't COD, idiots. One bad recoil or tremble and you kill a hostage.

However, these are supposed to be the best of the best, a trained sniper should of been in high ground and setup camp there waiting for an order. Blame the commander.

What is the point of your post?
It's the last part of the post, troll.
Then what's the point of calling everyone idiots if you're just going to refute your own statement in your very next sentence? Maybe you're just incompetent and can't form ideas correctly?
Alright, you want to play the competent game?
Idea=/=statement, Idea is a thought and a statement is a true or false sentence/phrase. What i said were my statements on the matter, not my ideas, as this isn't a philosophical matter.

Since it seems you have not comprehended my statement, i will explain, as it seems you are mentally challenged.

First of, the point of the first statement was for all the people saying "the sniper should of shot him on sight". Moreover, as a gun-holder, i have experienced how difficult it is to accurately shoot from long range, it was nearly impossible unless i was camped/grounded with the help of my bi-pod.

Furthermore, the second part of my post is infact another statement(i hope you are learning something). The connotation SWAT carries is the best of the best, these are hand chosen individuals who are the best at this craft. However, as all units they work in a team, and in any team there is a commander. The commander gives the order to fire to the sniper which is suppose to be on high-ground, waiting for the command. The Commander is at fault, he should of devised a better plan and if there was clear-shot, given the order.

PURPOSE: To describe how difficult it is to shoot a weapon at long range and explaining who is truly at fault.

Simple enough?

Have any of you ever really used a weapon? %%%$ ain't COD, idiots. One bad recoil or tremble and you kill a hostage.

However, these are supposed to be the best of the best, a trained sniper should of been in high ground and setup camp there waiting for an order. Blame the commander.

What is the point of your post?
It's the last part of the post, troll.
Then what's the point of calling everyone idiots if you're just going to refute your own statement in your very next sentence? Maybe you're just incompetent and can't form ideas correctly?
Alright, you want to play the competent game?
Idea=/=statement, Idea is a thought and a statement is a true or false sentence/phrase. What i said were my statements on the matter, not my ideas, as this isn't a philosophical matter.

Since it seems you have not comprehended my statement, i will explain, as it seems you are mentally challenged.

First of, the point of the first statement was for all the people saying "the sniper should of shot him on sight". Moreover, as a gun-holder, i have experienced how difficult it is to accurately shoot from long range, it was nearly impossible unless i was camped/grounded with the help of my bi-pod.

Furthermore, the second part of my post is infact another statement(i hope you are learning something). The connotation SWAT carries is the best of the best, these are hand chosen individuals who are the best at this craft. However, as all units they work in a team, and in any team there is a commander. The commander gives the order to fire to the sniper which is suppose to be on high-ground, waiting for the command. The Commander is at fault, he should of devised a better plan and if there was clear-shot, given the order.

PURPOSE: To describe how difficult it is to shoot a weapon at long range and explaining who is truly at fault.

Simple enough?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

New video showing the sniper taking out one of the hostages.
smh.gif
That's
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
unacceptable.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

^^^^chinese people dont give a F lol hahahahhahaa lol good thing i'm chinese born in america! so i dont have to go through that type of stuff in the mother land! haha
You know why the Chinese don't give a F? coz they're so damn overpopulated in the mainland they could use losing a man or two. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

^^^^chinese people dont give a F lol hahahahhahaa lol good thing i'm chinese born in america! so i dont have to go through that type of stuff in the mother land! haha
You know why the Chinese don't give a F? coz they're so damn overpopulated in the mainland they could use losing a man or two. 
laugh.gif

NjCollector, the hostage taker had his body wide open for about 30 seconds on the 1 instance we have seen on the video. If I recall in my Marine Corps days, I was able to hit a target with an M16A2 service rifle from 500yds away with iron sites and no bipod. Surely a sniper with an actual sniper rifle and minimal training could of possibly at least injured the hostage taker. Center mass all day when he is standing straight up with no human shield. Anything would have been better than what happened.

I have never been in that situation so I don't know what I would do and You are correct in saying that the commander is at fault.

Nevermind, Kingcrux's vid smashed my statement to pieces. As you were.

NjCollector, the hostage taker had his body wide open for about 30 seconds on the 1 instance we have seen on the video. If I recall in my Marine Corps days, I was able to hit a target with an M16A2 service rifle from 500yds away with iron sites and no bipod. Surely a sniper with an actual sniper rifle and minimal training could of possibly at least injured the hostage taker. Center mass all day when he is standing straight up with no human shield. Anything would have been better than what happened.

I have never been in that situation so I don't know what I would do and You are correct in saying that the commander is at fault.

Nevermind, Kingcrux's vid smashed my statement to pieces. As you were.

Originally Posted by proper english

why the #$%^& do you guys keep mentioning $$$ amounts?? they're in Philippines, not America 
indifferent.gif
.. & stop it with that "everyones living hard" back home.. yeah, waiting for handouts from they're relatives overseas.  

Dude...really? 93,000,000 people in a small Island you think that they all have relatives overseas to provide hand outs huh? Tsk, tsk, tsk.... you sure do know how to erase color lines!

Back
Top Bottom